Chapter 20: The Devil's apprentice

Henry walks towards (Y/N) and stops beside him. He looks on the ground where his wolf friend was lying just a few seconds ago.

Boris.

A character who clearly never deserved this fate. He just tried to survive down here, like everybody else. He found Henry in one of Sammy's sacrificing chambers and brought him to his safe house after Henry escaped. He helped him wherever he could, only to get kidnapped, tortured and corrupted by the fallen Angel. He died once. Henry was forced to kill him. It was a simple 'fight or die' situation. Henry, Allison and Tom escaped Alice's wrath after Henry killed his friend.
(Y/N) looks at his friend with a sad smile,

(Y/N): "A friend of yours?"

Henry nods,

HS: "Yes. This... was Boris. He was the... first one who found me down here. He helped me escape after Sammy brought down Bendy's wrath upon himself. He... should be dead. I was forced to kill him. How is that possible?"

Charlie joins in,

C: "Well, Alice had her very own version of the Ink Machine. Maybe she brought him back to life with it?"

Allison confirms what Charlie said,

AP: "That makes sense. But now... there is no way to resurrect him. Her Ink Machine is destroyed. I'm sorry, Henry."

HS: "No it's okay. It's better this way. Atleast he's free now."

Suddenly Angel speaks up,

A: "Hol up there for a second."

Everyone looks at him,

A: "(Y/N), how the fuck did you kill that thing? I mean, yes you roasted his ass but how could you lift his bigass weapon?"

(Y/N) looks at them, he will answer their questions as honest as possible,

(Y/N): "Well, remember our talk earlier? That i made a deal all these years ago in NYC and how it changed me? That i propably made a deal with the devil?"

Niffty asks him curiously,

N: "Yes? What about it?"

(Y/N): "It looks like that i actually made a deal with the Devil himself."

The look on their faces, absolutely priceless, Alastor now speaks up,

AL: "Well, it only makes sense in my eyes."

Allison glares at the Radio Demon and asks,

AP: "What the hell are you talking about?"

AL: "(Y/N) fights against the monsters of this Studio and survives, he fights battles he couldn't win and yet he does, he survived the wounds the Projectionist caused him. And he smiles nearly all the way in this cursed place. So, dear Allison. Do you need any more proofs?"

Allison and Alastor will never become friends thats for sure. She will propably never become friends with any of them. A Demon hunted her and her friends down for god knows how long. The same Demon destroyed her safe house and nearly destroyed the only plan she has to escape this Hell with it. And now it's confirmed that the creator of the Hazbin Demons made a deal with the Devil himself. For fuck sake, he even could be a Demon himself without them knowing.
She looks at Vaggie,

AP: "How long til we reach your safe house?"

V: "Just a few minutes, follow us."