Chapter 5: The safe house and the grumpy cat

Charlie sees things positive even if shit hits the Fan. She believes that every Person and every Demon can be redeemed or that every single situation has a positive outcome. But now she wasn't so sure anymore.
But why? Shouldn't she be happy? Charlie and her friends finally found him. They found (Y/N). Their creator, their friend. The only person in this World that never saw them as drawings or sketches when they were still trapped on paper all this time ago. Not everyone liked their designs or backstory or the whole plot for the "Hazbin Hotel" at the Studio all the years back.
(Y/N) could've just agreed with them, change their designs, their backstory, he could've just gave in to all the critics and haters.

But he never did.

He always defended them. He never saw them as cartoons or simple sketches. They were his friends from the moment he brought them on paper, his everything. He gave them colours, he gave them a past, he gave them names, he gave them life.
She should be Happy. But she isn't.
Maybe because of the fact that he is currently laying unconscious in one of the many Hotelrooms right now.

Hotelrooms? What does that mean?
This is a Satanic Animationstudio and not a 5 star Hotel. Right?

Well, its a bit complicated.
The current floor and a few floors above the safe house were flooded with ink for months. They couldn't really explain it but the ink somehow transformed and changed the rooms and Hallways of the Studio. The current floor and the few upper levels have changed. They looked like (Y/N) drawings for the Hotel. The same rooms, the same interior. Hell, even the colours are the same.

The Hazbin crew found this safe haven just a few weeks back. But they knew exactly where they were. Its like, they've seen all of this before. They decided to stay, a safe place in this inky Hell is rare. They've turned it into a safe house or rather, their Home.
This is the place where they repair and build their weapons and gear, this is the place where they eat, sleep and the place where they calm down after a fight with the lost ones or others monstrosities of the Studio. The Main entrance is hidden behind a fake wall, they are safe, even from the most dangerous beings in this Studio.
Even Bendy.

The Ink Demon and the Radio Demon had already a rather violent encounter. It was a short but brutal fight. Long story short, Alastor won the fight, he even managed to hurt Bendy, but a rematch is only a matter of time.
Alastor may be the strongest Demon here, but this Studio, this Hell, is Bendy's realm, Bendy's kingdom. And one thing is for sure, there is only room for one Demon in this Hell.

Charlie is sitting in the main room of the safe house, legs pulled towards her chest. She didnt know what to do now.
What could she do?

Alastor walked into the room, he sees Charlie and he didnt like the look on her face. He hates it when she frowns, she has such a lovely smile afterall. This situation is also difficult for him. (Y/N) was his first best friend, (Y/N) created him, and then he and Angel dragged his body to their safe house only a few years after their creation. He IS worried about him, but he didn't show it. Nothing gets better if he starts to frown.
The only thing he can do now is to cheer his "Charming Demon Belle" up.

Charlie didn't saw Alastor until he stands right next to her. He smiled down at her, and then they started to Chat a little,

AL: "Smile my dear. Afterall, we've found our long lost friend. Now the crew is complete."

C: "Sigh. I know, Al. But we nearly lost him forever. What if Niffty wasnt there? What if we were to late? What if..."

Alastor placed a Hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

AL: "Now, now my dear. Nothing gets better if you start to worry so much. (Y/N) is tough. Also, Vaggie is currently with him now. I'm sure with our help he will be better in no time."