Chapter 8: The last preparations

They are celebrating, talking, laughing. Finally, something good happened after all this time. There were times were they nearly breaked. The lost ones and those Butcher Gang characters are truly pests, testing and attacking them almost every time they leave their safe house. They are no challenge for the Hazbin crew of course.
But now other forces has entered the lower levels of the Studio.
Sammy Lawrence controls a few levels above them, preaching about his lord, about salvation, about joining his cult. He has rebuilt whole parts of these levels with the help of the Lost Ones, or how he calls them, his "Chosen". The bodies of those Zombie like creatures and his own are very similiar, they are nearly completely made out of this "Ink" and deformed. And with that, Sammy believes that their bodies had failed to protect them from the horrors of this Hell. He wanted to be freed from this nightmare, and prayed with those thoughs to the only being in this hellish underworld that is capable to control the ink. He prays to Bendy. Hoping that he would hear him. Hoping that he would free him. But his "God" never cared. His prayers hit deaf ears. But Sammy does not give up. He controls all speakers in his domain, he actually reached the Lost Ones, making them work for him, or rather doing his dirty work.
His domain, his Sanctuary is a complete secure Vault, nothing can reach him there. No Lost Ones, no Butcher Gang, no heretics and non believers, not even the fallen angel herself.

Speaking of wich...

Alice Angel is also new in those parts of the Studio. But she is on a Mission, a holy mission in her eyes. The monsters, this hellish environment, her birth from Joey's Dream Machine has left her face scarred and deformed. She wants to be perfect. She wants to be beautiful again. And just like Sammy, she started to collect all the spare and scrap parts she could get, to build her very own version of the Ink Machine inside her Cathedral.
The Cathedral of the fallen angel.
This is not just a pretty name for a place inside the lower parts of the Studio. The moment you leave the Elevator and walk through the metal doors, a whole new world awaits you there.
Crucified corpses of Boris clones adorn the entrance hallway on both sides while you walk to the main hall of her Cathedral. Chains with hooks are hanging from the ceiling, a stage with a podium are on the other side of the hall. And behind a wall, hidden from everyones eyes waits her own version of the Ink Machine. It is still not functioning of course, but it is just a matter of time til it does, if nobody stops her.

And here is were (Y/N) and his friends comes in.

They need everything they can get to reinforce their safe house and increase their own chances of survival. But to archive that, they need to venture into the lair of the believer and the Cathedral of the fallen angel.
But before they can do that, they need to prepare themselfs.

(Y/N) is still sitting infront of the counter with Angel. The others left already. Vaggie needs to check on her list for a last time, adding a few things she has forgotten to put on. Alastor and Charlie left them at the same time. It's good to see that both of them are getting so nicely along with eachother. (Y/N) is happy to see that everyone is getting along with eachother. Alastor should have been a character who causes troubles in his Hazbin series, a character nobody really trusts. But now, to see them helping and trusting eachother put a smile on (Y/N)s face.
Niffty left only a few minutes ago with a big smile on her face after she spend some time with her creator. She, and everyone else of course, is relieft that her best friend is well again. Husk stands behind the counter, talking with Angel and (Y/N) while cleaning the Whiskey glasses they used earlier.

And Angel? Well he does what he can do best. Flirting and trying to get into someones pants.

H: "For the last time Angel. I will not play Spin the Bottle with you."

A: "Aww, we don't have to SPIN the bottle if you...~"

H: "ANGEL I SWEAR BY GOD!!!"

Their creator just laughed. They are having a good time right now.
He still glances at his Axe again. Maybe they have some spare parts he could use. He already has something in mind how he could repair and maybe even change it, IF they have the right parts for it. He turns towards Angel and asks him,

(Y/N): "Hey Angel?"

A: "Yes (Y/N)?~"

(Y/N): "Do you guys have some spare parts i could use for my Axe? I want to repair it before we go on our scavenge hunt."

A: "Yes actually. We got a storage room down the hallway. I can show it to you if you want."

Angel grabs the hand of his creator and lead him down the hallway before he could say something. They arrived at the door only a few minutes later and Angel opened the door. (Y/N) walks in and turned the lights on, he is really surprised. This storage room got everything, spare parts, scrap, even clothes, old vinyl records and alcohol bootles. Angel could see the surprised look on (Y/N)s face and says,

A: "Yeah, we collect everything that still looks good or useful. Better safe than sorry right?"

(Y/N) turn towards Angel and smiled at him and replied,

(Y/N): "You guys really don't stop to amaze me."

Angel smiles back. Charlie calls them before he could reply,

C: "Guys, meet us at the Lobby for the briefing!!"

A: "Coming!! So you do what you have to do and meet us at the lobby alright?"

(Y/N) nods and Angel walks back to the lobby.

Now he can repair his Axe. But he stopped infront of a mirror and looked at himself. Parts of his clothes are torn and he has bandages on his arms. Not really a good condition for scavenging. And with that he got an idea.
He throws his old shirt and vest on the ground and puts on a new white shirt and on top of the shirt a new black vintage vest. He grabs two smaller metal plates, some old ripped of parts of clothes, put the metal plates on his forearms and wrapped the clothes around them. Makeshift arm armor.
Then he took care of his Axe.
He finds a new Axe head, that one is still whole not as the one he is currently using. He takes the old head of and replaces it with the new one. His new Axe head even got a hammer on the other side of the blade. He did some work on his Axe, repairing and even polishing it. He looks at his new improved Axe, he could see his reflection on the blade.

But why stop there?

But why stop there?

There are so many things he could still build and use. But time is not in his favour, he need to move. He need to meet with the others. He found a pair of black gloves under a vodka bottle, he takes the gloves and puts them on, he grabs the vodka too.
And with some new clothes, some armor, a new repaired Axe, a pair of new gloves, a vodka bottle and a smile on his face he walks back to the lobby.

Time to kick some ass in this Studio.