Chapter 22: Sammy Lawrence

BOSSFIGHT

How do you defeat the Devil himself? How long will it take for the Demons to reach Joey and destroy everything he has worked for? He has no idea but one thing is certain.

He will not lose again.

He will not lose everything again.

His last defeat cost him his Studio, his fame... everything. He will not let it happen again. He will... he MUST be victorious, or he will truly lose everything again. He thought he could turn (Y/N) on his side. He thought he could use him and trick him. But he was dead wrong. What else can (Y/N) do? What are the limits of his powers? How can Joey stop him, Henry and the rest of the new formed alliance? Questions over questions.
The door closes behind him and he snaps out of his thoughts. Joey turns around and sees that Sammy enters the room. The ex head of the Music Departement stops a few feet infront of Joey.

SL: "You... have requested me, sir?"

JD: "Indeed i have, Sammy."

Joey looks at him with a stern look on his face,

SL: "The Heretic and his Demons will soon knock on your door, Sammy. They search for the keys. They are NOT allowed to steal them from us. I want you to finish Alice's work. Stop them. I don't care how you do it and i don't care what it will cost. I want them dead. Is that clear?"

Joey takes a few steps forward and stops right infront of Sammy,

JD: "Because... you know what will happen if you fail me... or your lord, isn't it right, Sammy?"

Sammy looks on the ground. He knows very well what will happen if he angers his lord. Sammy prays day after day for his salvation, for his rescue. But nothing ever happened. He captures and sacrificed dozens of unlucky creatures of this dark abyss, he even sacrifices some of his own Chosen to call upon his lord, the Ink Demon. But his prayers remain unanswered, his own "God" ignores him and his pleads to be rescued, to be safed are only hitting deaf ears. Sammy saw this as a test at first. To see if he really remain loyal to Bendy even if his prayers remains unheard. But Sammy's pleads become more and more desperate. And he caught himself asking one question, "do i follow the wrong shepherd?"

SL: "Yes, Joey. I know. And i know what must be done. The Heretic will not survive this day."

Joey looks at his former employee and raises a eyebrow,

JD: "We will see about that, Sammy. Now, return to your sanctuary. I hope your newest machine will take care of them as you promised me."

Sammy nods, turns around and returns to his sanctuary. He has a plan to destroy the Heretic and his Demons. He worked on a new machine after his first defeat. Like any other machine in this cursed abyss, is also his newest warmachine a unholy union between metal and Ink. A machine wich needs dozens of hands to function. But it is also a machine that can turn the tides in this battle against the Heretic.

Heretic.

Thats a word that can not describe him anymore. Demon, would be fitting but there is only one title that can truly describe (Y/N). The Devil.
Sammy will slay this Devil, he will secure his place on Bendy's side and then he will be free. Then... he will... be... free.

The members of the new alliance wake up a few hours later. They wanted to gear up and attack Sammy as early as possible. They wanted to surprise him and don't give him the oppurtunity to defend himself or launch a counterattack. They enter the lobby to discuss a few details in this plan, but they are surprised what they found infront of the fireplace inside the lobby.
Infront of the fireplace, sitting on a armchair is (Y/N), with Niffty in his arms. It almost looks like a father falled asleep with his daughter in his arms.