Chapter 6: The reunion

Vaggie holds a Checklist in her hand, looking over all the things they still need. They have already scavenged all the food and tools they could find on this Level. But they still need something important. Scrap and spare parts. Wich means pipes, cogwheels, metal parts. Everything they need to build tools and weapons, or to repair their current ones. And one thing is for sure, those parts are very, VERY valuable. Your chances of survival will drasticly increase when you got a Weapon on your Hand.

She sits down on her chair wich is next to (Y/N)s bed. She looks at him and sighs.

V: "Sigh. What were you thinking? Do you have any idea how scared we were?"

He couldn't answer her since he is still passed out.
She wants to talk to him, she wants to laugh with him, she wants to ask him questions and so much more. But she isn't the only one. The look on their faces when he passed out. Alastor almost lost his smile, Angel was serious for a few hours, Charlie nearly breaked and Vaggie did everything she could do to bandage him up. She didn't leave his side after they brought him in this room. Niffty tried to be useful the entire time but everyone could see that she was on the brink of crying.
(Y/N) has no idea how much he means to them. He is not a creator, he is a friend towards them, a best friend.
Vaggie frowns and looks at her list again. Husk could watch him if the others started their scavenge hunt again. But she didn't think that they would leave the safe house anytime soon. She knew that the others wanted to stay, to wait for (Y/N) to wake up. She grabs her pencil and start to overlook all the items they still need. A thousand thoughts are on her mind.
Would he wake up? If yes when? Would he be scared?

Would he still see them as his friends?

That is the question. He already saw them before he passed out. He said that he is proud of them, even after all this time. But would he still mean it after he wakes up. Afterall, he's trapped down here in this Hell with them. Maybe he has changed.

Vaggie is so lost in her thoughts. She didn't even saw what is going on beside her.

A hand softly touched her right cheek, she snaps out of her thoughts and looks to her right. Still lying on the bed, but with a smile and half open soft (e/c) eyes is (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You should smile more my dear. You have such a lovely smile."

Vaggie couldn't believe it. He is awake.
She quickly put her checklist on the nightstand behind her and then nearly throws herself at (Y/N). Wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in his shoulder. He chuckles.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry if i scared you, dear. It wasn't my intension."

He looks down at her.

(Y/N): "Are you alright Vaggie? I hope that monster didn't hurt you."

She couldn't believe it. HE passed out and nearly died and still asks her if SHE is alright?

She looks up at him.

V: "Are you kidding? You were hurt and still you ask if i'm hurt?"

(Y/N): "Of course. Are the others also ok? Are you all alright?"

His voice is almost a whisper. No one can really blame him, he went through hell afterall.

Vaggie takes a deep breath, tries to calm down. She sits up and looks at him again.

V: "We are all alright. Don't worry."

He tries to sit up. He wants to get out of this bed. He wants to explore this place, this room, this design, this colours. Its like he woke up in a dream. A dream where his dreamcast became real, where his Hotel became real. It's so surreal. It feels like a dream, it looks like a dream but everything is real. The bed feels soft and warm, Vaggie's hug felt so real, it was such a loving embrace. To feel her hair and her skin in his hands, to feel her breath against his neck.
It is real.
All of it.