Chapter 29: ACHTUNG PANZER

This is it then.

There is nothing else to be done.

Henry, Tom and Allison are sitting at the table inside the lobby. Tom looks at Allison's map to search for the shortest route to Joey's vault entrance. Henry placed his elbows on the table and rest his head on his hands, lost in thoughts.
Allison looks at the keys they have collected, they look the same but each of them has a different symbol on it. The first key they have stolen from Joey has a Bendy head on it. The second one from Sammy has a music note on it. The third one from Berdrom's machine has a cogwheel on it. And the fourth one from Alice has an Angel like halo on it.

It is quiet inside the safe house. Allison looks to her right, towards the bar. Husk stands behind the counter and Angel and Niffty are sitting infront of it. Husk and Angel have Whisky classes infront of them, filled with alcohol. Normaly they would chat with eachother, but now? They know that the final assault will happen in... a few hours? Maybe sooner? Maybe later?
Angel and Niffty stand up and walk towards the table, they stop while looking on the map,

A: "So. Any bright ideas for that one?"

Allison looks at Angel and then back on the map,

AP: "The hallways and corridors of this Studio are now flooded with Joey's Lost Legions. There is no way for us to sneak our way in."

Angel shrugs,

A: "And? We just send (Y/N) and Al in first, they ca-"

Henry joins in,

HS: "No, Angel. That is exactly what Joey wants."

A: "What?"

HS: "Joey wants to buy himself time. He sends all his Legions as cannon fodder so he can finish his last Ritual. Even if we defeat all of his armys, time would work against us."

Husk now joins in with a bottle of booze in his hand,

H: "So what? We just ask (Y/N) if he has an idea. I mean, the last few times we followed his plans ended in a success."

Henry raises an eyebrow,

HS: "Where are the others anyway?"

Meanwhile at the first floor of the Hazbin safe Hotel,

It is quiet inside (Y/N)s room. It is a nice silence. The newest demonic addition and the Moth Demon spended the rest of the day together. They are currently laying on the bed, legs interlocked, arms wraped around eachother. The young Demon looks at her with a dreamy look in his eyes, patting her head and playing with her hair. Careful not to scratch her with his clawed hands. She smiles at him,

V: "What's on your mind?"

He smiles back, and answers with a low, calm voice,

(Y/N): "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Vaggie raises an eyebrow and chuckles,

V: "No? Why?"

(Y/N): "Because i want our first night out of this abyss to be special for you."

V: "You already made plans?"

(Y/N): "Of course. I'll buy us all a drink if we get out of here, i know a place."

Vaggie looks at him curiously,

V: "(Y/N), do you know how people will react if they see us?"