Chapter 4: Under a watchful eye

How long have you been down here?
Hours?
Days?
You really dont know at this point.
Its hard to tell if you are constantly on the run, or if you currently fight for your own survival. You are still walking through this...Hell. There are really no other words to describe this place. Is this really all Part of the same Studio? How did Joey manage to cover all of this up? You want answers and you want them now. But first things first, you still need to find a way outta here and you need to find one as fast as possible. You have no problems to kill those Crawlers. But that Projector monster is a whole other Level, and who said that this is are the only horrors who awaits you in this Hellhole?

You observed the hallway while you walked through it. Watching every inkpuddle you past by, because you really dont want to be ambushed by a inkmonster. You walked a few dozen meters further until you stopped.
You looked at the wall, a message was written on it with ink.

THE CREATOR LIED TO US

The "Creator"? Did they mean Joey?
Whatever hides under this Studio is angry and thats why you need to be careful. You begun to walk again, the writings on the walls become more and more concerning.

DREAMS COME TRUE

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

HE WILL SET US FREE

Again, you have no idea who they mean. Who is "he"? Is it the creator? Is it Joey? You opened a few doors while you walked through this dark, inky hallway, searching the rooms for supplies or useful items you could use.
The doors revealed stoor rooms, offices, even a breakroom, but you didnt find anything useful. You open a other door, a office again, well better safe than sorry. You searched the room but again nothing. Great. But then you looked at the ground, another pentagram, but this one looked different. It looked like some sort of star with three ankles. It is hard to describe since you have never seen such symbol before. You shake your head and begun to walk out of the office, "I shouldnt get distracted, i need to move." You said to yourself while you walked down the hallway again. But still, what kind of symbol was that? It wasnt a normal pentagram, so maybe a other kind of religios symbol? You know a few things about religious symbols ever since one of your former Friends in NYC showed them to you while he was writing his book. It wasnt a 1000 page thick nutcracker but it was still interesting. What did he called it again? "The call of Cthulhu?"

You continue to walk through the hallway until you are forced to stop again. The hallway ended at a large room. A stoor room maybe? The Door is open, you walked slowly into the room, trying to make no sounds. But then...

PAM

You instantly turned around on that noise and see that the Door is now closed. You walked up to it, you tried to open it. But its no use. The Door is locked, and you are trapped. You wanted to destroy the Door with your Axe until the sound of static filled the Air. You looked up, there are multiple Speakers in your room, someone turned them on, someone tries to Talk with you.

The room is now filled with a creepy voice.

"Brothers and Sisters, our prayers have been answered and our sacrifices have been accepted. We have a new sheep in our herd, a sheep who has escaped the sodom above us. I see you my little sheep. Have no fear, you are now here with us, you will ascend just like the rest of us."

You answered him, "I'm sorry my Boy but i need to go back to my sodom before my picture show starts. If you could just open the Door for me i..."