Chapter 13: Change of plan

Charlie sits inside the lobby, smiling and humming the song from yesterday. There ARE peaceful moments down here, sure they are rare but if you finally found one, you will not forget those so easily. She closes her eyes and she is there again, inside that hallway, just she, him, and this beautiful music. It was a calm, slow tune to dance, she has not seen Alastor after their little dance, they parted ways and walked inside their own rooms to rest. She was smiling while she was asleep.
But she didnt know that her best friend did the same thing. Vaggie walks inside the lobby with a smile on her face, and that is a rare moment. She takes a seat right next to Charlie, daydreaming. She never had a "calm" or "peaceful" moment befor, she was way to busy with her work. Trying to keep everyone alive. But that day, or night to be exact, was the first and maybe best moment she had since she got thrown into this dark, cold place. She knows how to dance now, thanks to him. Charlie opend her eyes again, turning her head to her friend, and she is smiling? She needs to ask,

C: "Oh, hi Vaggie. You look really happy today."

Vaggie snaps out of her thoughts,

V: "O-oh hi Charlie. Uh, what do you mean?"

C: "Oh come on. That smile gave it away of course. I mean, you never really smile often."

V: :Oh really? Well, what about you? You are smiling since you got out of your room?"

C: "Oh you could say that i had a...good afternoon yesterday."

Vaggie looks at Charlie and her voice softend,

V: "You too?"

They spend the whole morning talking with eachother, about what happend yesterday. Charlie is surprised to know that (Y/N) is the creator of those calming tunes from yesterday. And it is more surprising to know that he teached Vaggie how to dance. Sure it was a short lesson but still. Vaggie on the other hand is surprised to know that Alastor had a...soft side? Human side? Whatever someone wants to call it, she didn't know that he would care so much about the others. It's not a surprise to know that he cares a lot about Charlie, Niffty and (Y/N), but the others? Angel included? Would it be cold to use this information against him? Would Vaggie really sink so low just to tease him with that information? Propably not, but God beware if Angel founds out.
It was nice to talk about something else than, "the next mission this" or "the next hunt that", just a chat about a topic both enjoyd.
Charlie realises soon that someone is missing,

C: "Hey Vaggie? Have you seen Niffty anywhere? I haven't seen her this morning."

V: "Yeah, i send her on a scout mission. She should be right ba-"

CLANG

Niffty falls out of the vent, again.

V: "Well, speak of the devil. Niffty what do...you..."

They looked at her. She has a panic attack. She is breathing really fast, the others quickly walked up to her. Vaggie picks her up and turns to Charlie,

V: "Quick call the others!!"

(Y/N) opens his eyes, he stretches and slowly gets up. He stands up from his bed and walks towards a chair right next from his mirror. On his chair are his shirt, vest, gloves and his Axe leanes against the chair on its right side. He dresses himself, he takes his shirt and puts it on, then his vintage vest, then he takes his armor for his forearms and places them back on his arms, then he puts his gloves on befor he takes his Axe and places it on his back. He takes a look at himself at the mirror and smiles again. What a perfect afternoon it was yesterday. The music, her smile, the moment in general. Everything was perfect, maybe he can teach her other dance moves, or he could show her other soundtracks he has released for the Bendy show.
He walks out the door, walks down the hallway, and there, humming his song is no other then the Radio Demon himself. He greets him,