Chapter 14: A date with an Angel

The Hazbin crew are at the lobby, preparing themselfs for their march for the fallen Angels Cathedral. All except one. (Y/N) finished the last one of his wonder weapons, molotov cocktails. He already has experience in building and using those weapons of guerrilla warfare. He used them back in New York City for the first time, he used them to burn down a whole Police Department wich was bought by a rival Mafia gang. The experience he gathered in NYC will come in handy today. He knows how to flank the enemy or when it is time to use brute force.
He finished his work while he sings,

"🎶Today I will meet a gentleman,

He likes me so much he could eat me up,

Soft parts and even hard ones,

Are on the menu🎶"

He grabs the last bottle and the last piece of fabric,

"🎶Because,

you are,

what,

you eat,

And,

you know,

what it is🎶"

He opens the bottle and pushes the fabric with one half into the bottle, then he grabs a pencil,

"🎶It is my paaarrrt~ no,

My paaarrrt~ no,

There that's my paaarrrt~ no,

My paaarrrt~ no🎶"

He draws a skull with crossed bones on the bottle, his signature and approvel that his weapon is complete,

"🎶A cry will ascend to heaven,

It will cut through hosts of angels,

Feather-flesh will shriekingly fall,

From the top of the clouds onto my childhood🎶"

He searches for a lighter and finds one inside a drawer, he put it inside his pocket. He looks at his newest creations, a few bottles of pure, raw enlighment. Someone knocks against the doorframe and he snaps out of his thoughts, it's Alastor.

AL: "Enjoying your work?"

He asks with his smile,

(Y/N): "Ah, it just reminds me of the good ol days in NYC. But, i'm done. These are the weapons i promised you my friend."

Alastor grabs a bottle and takes a closer look,

AL: "(Chuckles) I see what you did there my friend. But do you think this will be enough to destroy the machine?"

(Y/N): "Let's go back to the others, then i will explain everything."

They grab the bottles and go back to the lobby. Everyones sitting at the table inside the lobby. Alastor and (Y/N) walk in, place the bottles on the table and take a seat. Angel raises a eyebrow and asks,

A: "Sooo, uh, that are your weapons against her Ink Machine?"

(Y/N): "Yes indeedy."

Charlie joins in,

C: "But how will this help to destroy her machine?"

(Y/N): "Simple. She will propably use power cores to power up her machine. Every power core needs a cooldown mechanism, because power cores are very sensitive towards higher temperatures and heat. A power core without a cooldown mechanism will explode if the temperature hits a critical level. We will use these molotov cocktails to burn down the machine, that will cause a chain reaction, the power cores heat up, explode, and drag her Ink Machine back to hell."