Chapter 2: Meeting the Maincast

(Y/N) is still singing along with the Radio while he finished the last Details on his Drawings.
"There. Now you are finished, my friends." (Y/N) said while he looked trough his drawings.

He took his Pencils, his colours and his papers he didnt used and stuffed them back in his Bag. He turned around to his Drawingtable and... he froze. It happened again. It really happened again. His Drawings, his Characters, they moved again. They changed their posture. Now Alastor has his Hands behind his back and looked straight at (Y/N). (Y/N) didnt freaked out, it wasnt the first time this would happen. All of this started after Joey finished his "little Project". Of course (Y/N) thought he was overworked or something, after his drawings would move for the first time without him doing anything. At first he was a bit scared, but after some time he got used to it. It happened so often, he already stoped counting, and besides there was never a reason to panic for him. His Characters would never write some creepy meesages, they would never change their expression or their posture into a creepy one or something like that. They would move yes, but never actually scare him in any way.

(Y/N) grabed his drawings and sighs. "I hope you are happy with my Artstyle guys. You know that i listen to your Feedback." He said before he placed his drawings back on the Table.
"Well thats good to know, (N/N)."
(Y/N) nearly jumped from his Seat and turned around at the Door. Henry, one of (Y/N) colleagues, leaned against the Doorframe. He started to laugh after he scared (Y/N) nearly to death.
Henry started to speak, "Sorry (N/N), i didnt mean to scare you, just wanted to check on you. Do you always speak to yourself?" (Y/N) never told anybody about the whole "moving pictures thing". And he never would, its not that anyone would believe him anyway.
"No Henry, i was just thinking." He tried to convience Henry with a reassuring smile. "Well, you are thinking really loud you know. People could get the wrong idea about ya."

"Pff, please let them think whatever they want. I dont care what others think about me anyway, and thats one of the secrets to live a happy life."

"By not giving a damn what others think about you?"

(Y/N) smiled at him, "Yes indeedy, why would you care what others think about you? Thats just nonsense."

Henry grabed a chair and sit down, "Hm, you might be on to something."
(Y/N) raised a eyebrow, "Stressfull Day?"

"You have no idea (N/N). Joey changed, and not in a good way. First his Top Secret Project, then his talk about being the great "Leader" of this Company and now he thinks that HE saved everything and everyone all these years ago thanks with HIS new Characters."

(Y/N) could see and hear Henrys frustration. And so he opens the drawer on his right side, and pulled something very illegal out of it. A souvenier from his Time in New York City. Alcohol. He has a secret stash right in his Office. (Y/N) is not a alcoholic, but he enjoys a good Whiskey or Vodka from Time to Time. He pulled a Whiskey bottle and two Whiskey glasses out of the drawer.
He handed Henry one of the glasses and filled it with the costly liqued.
The prohibition years are a bitch to anyone who enjoys a good Drink. (Y/N) even has a past with the Mafia at his Time in NYC. But thats a Story for a other day. Lets just say he knows now how to use and reload a Tommy gun.

Henry smiled and raises a eyebrow, "Whiskey? You saved my evening (N/N). But arent you afraid that Joey or Sammy would find that?"

"Oh lets just say, Joey, Sammy and i talked about that over a drink." (Y/N)s smile widend, and then he chuckles. He know how to reach people, he know how to talk with people like Joey Drew or Sammy. They are People afterall and like other people they have needs.

(Y/N) and Henry would talk and laugh with eachother until a certain female Voice interupted them.
"Hello boys~"
(Y/N) looked at the Door and Henry turned around, leaning right at the Doorframe was none other then the Voiceactress for Alice Angel herself.