Chapter 27: Alice Angel

BOSSFIGHT

Angels.

What are Angels for a Demon?

They are they same thing like a Demon for an Angel.

Monsters.

Alice fits perfectly into that category. She never showed any mercy towards her victims, all she ever cared was her own goals. To be beautiful again. To ascend and leave this place. She would always manipulate and use others to do the dirty work for her. But that doesn't mean that she would never made her own hands dirty if necessary. The Hazbin crew wanted a non aggression pact with her. They wanted her to stay neutral if something happens down here, they even tried to convince her to trade weapons and tools with them, the very first and very last attempt to establish a alliance with her.
She tried to seduce Alastor to work with her on her quests, he declined her offer with a smile on his face. But everything escalated after Angel called her a 'walking circus' and stoled her Tommy Gun. A complete disaster.
Alice tried ever since to get her revenge.

And she knows exactly how.

By corrupting the Person/Demon who means the world for them, (Y/N).
They could fight against Alice without a second thought, but (Y/N)?
They would never attack him, they would never hurt him, and Alice knows this. She would use him to get her revenge on them. A perfect and evil plan. Very fitting for the fallen Angel.

But...

There is a problem.

A very little, teeny tiny problem in her perfect plan.
(Y/N) is incorruptible. He would burn Alice's Cathedral to the ground and he would rip her head off as a trophy befor he would attack his own friends.
She knows that they will meet eachother again, in a few minutes, or maybe in a few hours.

She prepares herself. She builded something. An armor. A special one in that case. It will help her to fight the Demon. The Armor protects her torso, shoulders and upper arms. A special device is mounted on the back of her armor. And just like Joey's or Sammy's machines her own armor is a unholy fusion of science and the supernatural.

But the question is...

Will it help against the Hellwalker? Against (Y/N)?

A part of Alice's mind wants to end this. To take over Joey's machine and start a new time. A time of Ascension. But another part of her mind nearly screams at her to stop. To stop this madness, to stop all of this. This part of Alice's mind tells her to take this cursed key and hand it over to the Hazbin crew. Maybe there would be even a chance to apologize to them, to (Y/N).

Maybe there would be a chance to confess to him.

But both parts of her mind knew that it's to late for that. And she only silences herself,

"Shut up, Susie."

The Hazbin crew made their way to Alice's level. They grouped up one level above her own. They also sended Niffty through the vents again to look for a point to breach and start their attack. The alliance are sharpen and loading their weapons. (Y/N) sharpens his Axe while he sits on a chair beside the group. Henry takes a seat next to him,

HS: "Will you kill her?"

The young Demon remains silent,

HS: "You know that you can't bring her back anyway. It would be better if you take care of her."

(Y/N) places his Axe down and looks at Henry,

(Y/N): "Could YOU do it?"

That takes Henry by surprise,