Chapter 23: Hell's wrath

Two keys secured. Allison still can't believe it. She looks at those keys after she placed them on the table at the lobby. She looks at her map again, trying to figure out where the others are. But she has a theory. (Y/N) was right about Sammy, about that he guards one of them. It would be logical that the fallen Angel, her predecessor, Alice Angel also guards one of the last two keys.
But where could the other one be?
Allison looks up again, (Y/N) stands beside her, looking at the last segment of the map, Nekravol.

AP: "You think one of the keys is there?"

The young Demon places a finger on a part of the Nekravol segment, Bendy Hell.

(Y/N): "Have you ever been there? At Bendy Hell?"

The Demon in human disguise looks at her with his red almost glowing demonic eyes. She is still very careful around him. She didn't trust him befor, but now? She never let's her guard down around him, not even in the Hazbin safe Hotel. She is still unsure if her "Deal" with him a few days back at their first meeting would have any consequences for her.

AP: "Only once. Me and Tom safed Henry from Alice's wrath on that day. But we never had the chance to look around that place."

(Y/N) looks back at the map.

(Y/N): "Well. Guess there is only one way to find out if one of those keys are there."

AP: "I'll prepare a scouting mission. Me and a few others will check it out."

The head of the newest demon addition turns to her. He looks at her again with concern in his eyes,

(Y/N): "Hold on, Allison. I know you want to make sure that one of the keys is there, but if you go, all of us will go."

Allison looks at him with annoyance,

AP: "I don't need bodyguards, (Y/N). I, Tom and Henry will go and check the levels around Bendy Hell and the Amusement park itself."

(Y/N): "Allison. I don't want to disrespect you, but it would be safer if we stick together."

The attention of the Bar inside the lobby and with it the attention of Alastor, Husk and Angel turns towards them,

AP: "I don't need protection from a Demon or his friends for a simple scouting mission."

(Y/N) is someone with a lot of patience, but this woman is really trying to see how much he has, he needs to ask,

(Y/N): "Allison, why do you hate me and my friends so much? We are trying to help you here. We simply don't wa-"

At that moment Allison explodes. She says, or rather yells at (Y/N) and explains him why she doesn't fully believe his words,

AP: "Because a DEMON destroyed our safe house!! Because a DEMON hunted me and MY friends down like animals!! Because a DEMON wants to break out of this Hell and then trys to consume the world i once lived in!!"

Angel already has enough of this and snaps,

A: "HEY YOU BITCH!!"

Allison glares at the demonic pornstar,

A: "He simply asked a question!! No need to pop your pussy, geez."

Allison grabs her head in frustration and groans,

AP: "And THAT is also the reason why i can't stand you!! You guys don't take this seriously!! We could die down here and you just kick back and regroup every time at your safe house after a mission?! With that pace we will never collect the remaining keys in time!!"