Chapter 10: A little Story

The Hazbin crew is moving again. They were ready for anything and everything this cursed Studio could throw at them the very moment they left their safe house, or they thought that at least. Crawlers are one thing, Lost Ones are one thing, but THE Ink Demon himself? That is a complete other story. This Studio, this Hell is his domain. Nobody really knows anything about him beside the facts that he is Henry's creation and Joey's monster. But the Story really begins after Joey tested his Dream Machine for the very first time, some time after Henry left the Studio on his own decision and a few weeks befor (Y/N) was forced to leave.

Bendy.

The little dancing devil darling.
He was Joey's very first real creation and the first test for his Ink Machine. Joey needed a miracle all these time ago. His company was on the brink of bankruptcy and he did everything to save it, and that is no joke.
He gave and sacrificed everything to save his legacy, his name and his fame.

And that is what he did.

He sacrificed EVERYTHING.
His money, his sanity, his employees and coworkers, he even did more than that. The Ink Machine, his greatest achivement is the biggest and best example for a unholy union between science and the supernatural. It is a cursed marriage between a machine that was build with science on the outside and a cursed machinery that was fueled by the supernatural on the inside.
And what came out of it was equally cursed as the machine itself.
Joey wasn't happy or anything like that as he saw his "creation" for the first time. Even worse, he denied that this thing that came out of it was his demon. He put Bendy into a prison where he could not escape. He saw the problem after his first failure, he needed a soul. He lured his remaining coworkers with promises into his Studio and with that to their demise. The Ink inside the machine and now within the Studio is not Ink. It's something completely different, it changes and corruptes everything it touches, but that is something that the other employees of the Studio found out to late. Joey trapped them inside this purgatory and tried it again. And again. And again. 

Everything slipped out of his control eventually of course, Bendy escaped, Alice builded her Cathedral, Sammy retreated inside his Sanctuary.
What happened to Joey Drew is not known. Some say that he is still inside his old Studio, others say that this corrupted Ink has taken him.
But one thing is for sure...

...that the truth will be revealed soon.

The Hazbin crew walked down another hallway, finding and looting storage rooms and Offices alike. They are now in enemy territory, one wrong action and Sammy would know that they are here. Sammy himself is not the strongest fighter, he knows how to use an Axe and other melee weapons but he would rather send his "Chosen" to do the dirty work for him. It's unknown how he can control the Lost Ones, but theres a theory about him using the old Speaker system to reach them and then sending his speeches about "freedom", "salvation" and "believing" to brainwash them. Everyone can say about him what they want but they need to admit that he is a clever boy.

(Y/N) opens another office and let the others in, he closes and locks the door after everyone is inside. Breaktime. There are two large tables, each with two chairs. (Y/N) and Vaggie sit next to eachother on the right side of the Office, Alastor and Charlie on the other side. Niffty jumps on a table, Husk still stands against a wall and Angel also sits on a table. They opend their bags and started to show what they found so Vaggie could check her list.

V: "So lets see... Angel what did you found?"

Angel grabs a Gent Corp. Wrench and looks inside his bag.

A: "Soooo, i've found some spare parts, some Gent Corp. stuff, some tools and... yeah thats it."

Vaggie put some markers on her list,