Chapter 30: Bendy and the Ink Machine

BOSSFIGHT

Why did he do that?

Why did he saved her? His enemy?
To show her that he is not a mindless slave? To show that he could made decisions on his own?

Perhaps.

The truth is he knew that she was not Alice Angel. She may looked like her, but she was not her. The look in her eyes. No. She was not Alice. Not anymore. She was no threat to him. Alice and Bendy always disliked eachother. She wanted to take control of this abyss... HIS abyss. He of course could not allow that to happen. He hated her, but respected her at the same time. The same goes for Alice. She despised him, but tolerated his presence on her own floor.

And then came (Y/N) and Alice's last fight with him.

Hours befor they would have meet for the last time, he felt how she dissappeared.

The thing about Alice and Bendy was:

She maybe was an Angel.

But she never was his Angel.

And why did he let HIM live? Instead of ignoring him, he could have killed him. It would be so easy. Instead, he let Sammy live. But why?
Maybe because Sammy would "sacrifice" tools and Weapons in his name? The Ink Demon never searched for gear, tools and weapons because Sammy would always present him all of these things on a silver tablet. Sammy was never worth of Bendy's energy, time or attention. He would always grab whatever he needs and then be on his way again. Sammy was always just a tool in Bendy's eyes. His "prayers" and the entire rest of this religious nonsense was just annoying from his perspective.

He had him once. Inside the Music Departement. He could have finished the job. But he let him live, he let him escape.

And now they are gone.
They escaped. Well... to the main floor of the workshop at least. If they truly escape is a other question.

If ANYONE would escape is a other question.

The Ink Demon slowly made his way to Joey's throne on the balcony inside the Ascension chamber. Joey called him, propably to give him last orders. The traitor awaits Bendy with his arms behind his back, overlooking the last adjustments on his Ink Machine. Bendy stops and Joey speaks up without turning around,

JD: "They are here. They are right outside. Finally. The time has come. MY time has come. Bendy? I want you to protect the Ink Machine from the inside. I don't want any surprises, is that clear?"

Bendy just stands there. He has still his glitching smile on his face but he is disgusted by every word that escapes Joey's mouth. Bendy just waits for the right moment. The very moment the Ink Machine comes to life will be his signal to strike. To get rid of this old fool and reign. The only reason why he hasn't done anything yet is that Joey has the methods to end the Ink Demon right here and now. Bendy is not stupid, he needs to play along. Even if it means to work for this old sack of meat.

Joey speaks up again,

JD: "Bendy. Do you think i'm that stupid? Do you really think i would not find out what you did with... Susie?"

He turns around and slowly walks towards the Ink Demon. He stopped a few feet away from him,

JD: "I hope that you will take care of them... For YOUR sake. Be useful for ONCE!"

Bendy looks down at Joey for a few seconds, then he slowly turns around and dissapeares through a wall. Joey also turns around and walks back to his balcony. He knows that he can't trust his own creation. Looks like he needs to replace him after his Project becomes a success.