Chapter 1: The calm before the Storm

It is a normal, calm Day at Joey Drew Studios. Well, "calm".
Sammy is raging again because he nearly couldnt finish the new music Themes in time after the Music Department was again flooded with ink. And he is not the only person who has a bad Day. Thomas Connor, a employee for the Gent Cooperation was tasked to repair the Inkpump, again. Its the third time this Month already.
"What a fucking Circus. I know Mr. Drew pays for that Shit, but still its just tiring." Tom thought as he walked down the  Stairs to repair the Inkpump again.
He walked past the Music Department, the ink already ankle high, and walked right into Sammy.
"FINALLY, do you know how long we were waiting for you??!" Sammy nearly yelled those words right at Tom, who responded with a annoyed look and a annoyed tone, "Well good fucking Day to you too, Mr. Lawrence."

"Why dont you use the Elevators like the rest of us? You could already have repaired the Pump and be on your way again!" Sammy had a hard time to keep his cool. Of course. Joey didnt want to wait any longer for his music, and Sammy knew that. They had a tight schedule, and time is money at Joey Drew Studios, literally.

Thomas answered fast and annoyed because of Sammys behavior. "Because those fucking things are broken too, and take a wild guess who repairs them too. Something is wrong with that stupid Inkpump after we installed Mr. Drews newest "Project"! I work 12 hours per Day, Lawrence, and i dont need your shit at this time of Day!! Start ranting after Breaktime alright? I REALLY dont have the time or the nerves for this Bullshit right now. Could you just open the Door for the Basement so i can repair that fucking Pump?" Sammy answered with a simple "Sigh". His time is way to important right now. He took his Keys out and walked with Tom to the Door for the Basement, he opens the Door and the Gen employee walked right past him and then down the Stairs.

This kind of Situation would repeat itself a few times at every month. Groans, sighs, yelling, screaming, a normal Workday at the Studio.

But there is also music. And singing.

But not just at the Music Department.
The music, the singing would come from the Animation Department.
Inside of one of these Offices, right behind a table was one of the youngest employees at Joey Drew Studios.

His marks are his wide, nearly never breaking smile, his love for music and his.. uh... lets just say his rather unique Fantasy.

The Name of this young lad is (Y/N), and
he works as a Cartoonist at the Studio.
Joey needed someone who could draw some Sidecharacters for the Bendy Show, and so he asked you if you could work for him at the Studio after you sended him some sketches and of course you accepted his offer. Working at the Studio wasnt all to bad, you even made Friends there. Sammy and you would always make music together whenever you werent at your Office. Hell, some of the Soundtracks for the Show were your idea. But Sammy wasnt perfect of course, you would always annoy him and tell him to " smile more" since "You are never fully dressed without a smile" from your perspective. Henry is also one of your comrades at work, he would give you some advise for your Artstyle and you would give him a few ideas for new Characters. But you are also quiet the Ladykiller, with your heartwarming smile and soothing, relaxing voice was it just a matter of time till Miss Susie Campbell herself would come to the Animation Department more often just to spend some time with you.

But now you are here at your Office, the Radio next to you sending one of your favorite Songs, while you sang along and draw your very own set of Characters. Your very own "Smiling dancing Demon", your very own "Angel", and many more. Henry would draw his Characters just with black, white and greyish colours, but you would give them real colours, you would give them live. Right now you finished the last touches...

"🎶I don't want to set the World on fire~ I just want to start a flame in your Heart~🎶

"Sigh, ah yes finally done.
I can already tell that you will make me proud."
You looked with proud Eyes at the finished version of your "Brainchild". A Demon Overlord who shares "surprisingly" your taste of music and bad Dadjokes. Your very own Smiling, singing, dancing Demon.

"Dont worry Alastor, one day you and the others will become more famous then any of Henrys Characters

"Dont worry Alastor, one day you and the others will become more famous then any of Henrys Characters. I just know it. You guys will make me proud."

"🎶Believe me.~
I don't want to set the World on fire~
I just want to start a flame in your Heart~🎶