Chapter 24: The fair is in town/Part 1

Bendy Land.

Joey's greatest project. And his ultimate downfall. The Studio was already in bad shape all these years ago, in that time as (Y/N) and Henry still worked for good ol' Joey Drew. But after Joey droped this on his employees and coworkers, shit hits the fan at a great scale. The Studio was on the brink of bankruptcy, every single worker, Gent Corp. employees included were overworked. Joey's Dream Machine consumed masses of resources the Studio couldn't earn or get anymore. His very first creation and failure, Bendy the Ink Demon was born and locked away inside Joey's very own Hell creation. Only a few employees of his own Studio and Gent Corp. knew about this. And that madman wanted to try it again. To create the perfect version of "his" creations. And now he wanted to build a gigantic amusement park. A park no one has ever seen befor. Joey needed someone special for this operation, and he could only trust one person with that matter.

Berdrom Piedmont.

Visionary, ambitious, arrogant. Those words describe him perfectly. He builded parks no one thought they could be actual build. He was perfect for the job. Joey promised him that Berdroms name would be known around the world if he could build Joey's park.

Who was he to decline such an offer?

A simple job, at first.
But Joey's interventions in Berdroms plans teard everything down again. New plans. New rides. Or a complete overhaul of the plans in general.
But that wasn't the worst of this. Joey placed Berdrom in a bad light whenever he could, stealing the ideas and plans that belongs rightfully to Berdrom. The architect of Joey's dreams had soon enough of it, and he created a plan to repay Joey for everything he did to him. A last gift. A carousel. Berdrom's personaly designed carousel for Bendy Land to be precise. The plan was to scare away every single customer who got into the amusement park. And he nearly succeeded. He placed his own machine into the large storage area beneath the Studio, keeping it there until the time had come. But unfortunately for Berdrom, he was used as a test sujbect for Joey's Nightmare Machine befor he could watch how Joey biggest project turned him bankcrupt. Berdrom may be gone, but his machine is still there. Waiting. Waiting until it's time to attack. Not even Henry's little intervention could fully destroy it. He might have destroyed it's body, but not it's head. Not it's brain. Not it's soul.

Meanwhile at the Hazbin Hotel...

Our beloved group... and Allison... made their way back to the safe Hotel. (Y/N) still couldn't believe what just happened back there. The bloodshet, the fighting, ripping and tearing those zombies apart with his bare hands. The summoning of the Darkness and then his last attack to end this feeble ambush by those who sweared a oath to the traitor. All this happened alongside a being he calls his brother.

Alastor.

The Radio Demon is more then happy to see that his brother embraces the demonic powers that only grew inside of him, and by his actions. Alastor is supposed to be the new Alpha Demon down here, nothing was stronger than him, nothing was smarter than him and nothing was more powerful than him. Until today of course. (Y/N) mastered some of his demonic powers in just a day, he doesn't know if (Y/N) has other surprises up his sleeve, but one thing is for sure.
He WILL help his best friend to control these new powers. Alastor knows that this rampage took a toll on (Y/N). He is not used to unleash such powers in such a short amount of time. But the demonic Wendigo Overlord will teach (Y/N) if necessary. The support of (Y/N) friends is also sure. But for now, the only thing the newest demonic addition needs is a bed.

Vaggie holds his left arm, making sure that she catches him if he falls down. Charlie is doing the same on Alastor's right side, it's not really necessary since it's not the first time Alastor unleashed his demonic powers. But he knows that he can't convince her to let go of him. And also, why should he?
Allison on the other hand holds herself against the wall while she walks, she didn't said a thing since they left the elevator.
She has nothing to say. And what should she even say? "I'm sorry for putting you all in danger?" Even if she wants to say something, no one wants to hear it.