Chapter 17: A trip by sea what fun it can be

She didn't trust them, any of them. She trusts Henry's judgement and thats it. Allison told (Y/N) and his friends that they need to return to their safe house, she only said that she has something in her possession that could end this nightmare. She didn't told them what it is. She didn't told HIM what it is. There is just something about (Y/N), but she didn't know what it it. His smile, the look in his eyes, his attitude, something is just different about him. Charlie and Vaggie are currently informing Allison and Henry what happened and what they did while they are walking to the 'Docks' a few corridors away from them. They even told them how (Y/N) managed to defeat Sammy's Heretic Hunter, or how they found him, fighting the Projectionist, hurt and wounded. Henry is, of course, more then surprised. He had a few encounters with the Projectionist too, but it always ended with him running for his life. Henry and his 'creations' had no problems fighting against the Lost Ones, Butcher Gang and Crawlers. But (Y/N) and his 'creations' didn't just fight against the Projectionist, they killed it in the process. Even the Ink Demon himself shows a certain degree of respect. And that means something.
(Y/N) walks right next to Allison, he speaks up with a low voice,

(Y/N): "Well my dear. Will you enlighten us what tools you have in your possession that will help us to end this nightmare?"

He looks at her without moving his head. That look in his eyes, he looks like the Devil in a human body but she remembers what Henry said. 'He may looks evil but he is one of the kindest people i have ever met'. She will not let her guard down around him. She answers him,

AP: "I will tell you after we reached our safe house."

A evil half smile appears on his face,

(Y/N): "You don't trust me."

AP: "It's nothing personel. I just don't trust people that easily."

(Y/N): "Where even is your safe house?
A few levels down?"

AP: "No, we are at the right level. We just need to drive over the Ink River."

(Y/N) and the others look at her, Husk and Angel even raised an eyebrow,

(Y/N): "Ink River?"

They walk out of the corridor, and his question just get answered,

Husk is the first who speaks up,

H: "What the fuck? Are you serious?"

C: "But how do we reach the other side?"

AP: "With that."

Allison points at a vehicle, it swims on top of the Ink. It maybe looks like a pile of junk, but it is the only safe way to cross this dark, cursed river.

 It maybe looks like a pile of junk, but it is the only safe way to cross this dark, cursed river