You're Perfect To Me | Joel

'Honestly, Joel can do so much better'

'She's not even that pretty! What does he see in her???'

'She's just with you bc you got money'

'They don't look good together'

'Anybody else notice that she's a little too thicc for our Joelito?'

I quickly turned off my phone and set it aside. I sighed and glanced over at Joel who was peacefully sleeping down next to me on our shared bed. His lips were slightly parted open and his curly hair covered part of his face. He looked like an angel... my angel.

My hand slowly traveled up into his beautiful curls and I started to run my fingers through them. His hair was so soft. Thoughts of what people said about our relationship started to flood my mind. Am I not good enough for him? Is he just with me because he feels bad? Is he looking for someone else? Does his family approve of me?

What if he leaves me for someone much better? More thin... taller...

I pulled my hand away from his curls and started to get up. These thoughts are eating me up alive. He groaned and grabbed my hand and placed it back on top of his head. "Why'd you stop?" I looked at him in shock. "I'm sorry mi amor, I didn't think you were awake." I chuckled softly. "I was just getting up to go get something to drink."

He pulled my body close to him and brought me under the covers. "Noooo stay here with me. Your drink can wait, I can't." He gave me a smile and started to kiss my neck playfully.

You don't think he actually loves you, do you?

"I've missed you a lot." His hands were on my waist, holding me against him. "I know things get difficult when I'm away for so long," he started to kiss up my neck to my jaw. "But everything makes perfect sense to me cuando estas aqui." He kissed the corner of my lips. "Conmigo."

Nobody wants you guys to be together.

"(Y/N)?" He looked at me.

He deserves someone better.

"(Y/N)?" He continued to call out my name. I looked at him. "Yeah?" He played with a strand of my hair. "Are you okay? Your mind seems to be elsewhere..." I gave him a small smile. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He gave me a knowing look. "(Y/N)," he started. "Is something wrong?" I bit my lip and sighed. "It's nothing to worry about."

"So there is something." He stated. "Mi amor, porfavor dímelo." I sighed and tried to get out of his embrace. I'm embarrassed to look at him. "Joel, déjalo. It's not that important."

"But if it's bothering you, then it's bothering me. Please..." He brought his index finger to my chin and slowly turned my face towards his. "What's going on?" I could feel my eyes start to water and his face started to soften. "Joel," I stated. "I'm not..." I shook my head. "I'm no good for you."

"What?" He looked at me in confusion. "What are you talking about? Of course you are." His eyebrows scrunched up as he continued to look at me. "No I-I'm not. You could do so much better and I'm holding you back."

"Where is all of this coming from? Who told you these things?" I looked down. "(Y/N), who?" I glanced over at my phone that lied down on the end table. His gaze quickly followed mine and he sighed. "(Y/N) - "

"I mean, just look at me! I'm-I'm not as pretty or thin as those other girls! I have stretch marks on my body and thick thighs! Mi lonjas always make me look more fat and that's - "

"And that's why I love you." I looked at him. "I love that you're not like those other girls. Mi amor," he licked his lips and gazed into my eyes. "I wouldn't change anything about you. Eres perfecta." He wiped away a tear from my eye with his thumb. He looked down, and then back up at me with a small smile. He brought my hand up to his face. "Joel, what are you - "

"I love your hands because they fit perfectly with mine." I was granted with a small kiss on the top of my hand as he intertwined our fingers together. "As cliché as it sounds, they were made for me." He glanced at my eyes and gave me a small smile. "Me encantan tus ojos porque when I look into them, I can see our future together. Your eyes are filled with love and laughter. Your (E/C) has become my favorite color and it's the first thing I want to see in the morning and the last thing I want to see before I sleep." I closed my eyes as he gave me a small peck on my eyelids. I opened them back up to see him looking down at me.

"I love your lips because whenever they're pressed against mine, I feel like I'm on cloud 9. Your laugh, your smile... I can't live without it." He planted a gentle kiss on my lips. He pulled away and I groaned because of the loss of contact as he smiled. "I know, baby. Hold on." He made his way down my body. He looked up at me. "I love your stomach because I know your ticklish here..." he grazed a finger down my sides and I quickly grabbed ahold of his hand to stop his movements as I had a small smile on my face. "Joel... "

"Tus lonjas and stretch marks are just more things for me to love. It's cute and are what make you human. You don't need to hide them away from me mi amor. I want to see all of you." He placed kisses on my stomach as he traveled further down my body. "I love your thighs because they always wrap around my head whenever I want to taste you properly." A blush quickly spread across my face. "And let's be honest, I love something to hold down and spread across the bed as I eat you out. How they tremble whenever you cum on my tongue..." He kissed my thighs and gave me a small bite on my inner right thigh. I gasped and he chuckled.

His body traveled back up until we were face to face. He bit his lip and smiled. I'm so in love with this man. "Estoy enamorado de ti, nena. Eres el amor de mi vida. You were made for me as I was for you. Whenever I'm with you, everything makes complete sense. I know people can be mean and say horrible things, but none of that should matter because they don't know you like I do." He cupped my cheek with his hand and rubbed small circles. "Please, don't let what they say tear us apart."

I looked up at this beautiful man above me. "How did I ever get so lucky to have you in my life?" I asked. He chuckled and spoke, "I should be the one asking that question." I smiled and slowly leaned into his touch. "Te amo, Joel." He leaned down and pressed his forehead against mine. "Te amo, (Y/N). Don't you ever forget that." He said before he pressed his lips onto mine.