Falling For You | Zabdiel 🎄

"You know, I haven't ice skated in a long time, so if I fall that's why

"You know, I haven't ice skated in a long time, so if I fall that's why." Zabdiel joked as he slipped on his ice skates. "Of course it is, mi amor. Just know that if you fall, I'll be there to help pick you up."

"Gracias mi –  "

"After I'm done laughing."

I looked behind me and saw him laughing to himself at my comment. "If I fall, I'm dragging you down with me." He stood up and wobbled his way closer to me. I stood on the ice and slowly slid away, giving him room to get on with me. He stood there for a moment before speaking. "Sin miedo, puedo hacer cualquier cosa." He held onto the rail and slowly skated across.

I held out my hand towards him and he took it. "See? I just have to get used to it, that's all." We stayed near the rail a bit so he could get used to the feeling of skating until he felt a little more comfortable skating on his own without holding on as much.

"Zabdiel, are you sure you got it baby?" He nodded while skating a little closer to me and linked our arms together. "I'm sure, and even if I do fall, I have you here with me."

"Oh hell no! You better let go of me if you're about to slip." I laughed as we started skating together, hand in hand. "Nope, so you better make sure that.." He mentioned over to someone who had just fallen and is now trying to get back up. "Doesn't happen to us." He smiled at me and I shook my head laughing. I glanced at everyone skating amongst us and couldn't help the giddy feeling I felt inside.

"Woah! Did you see that?" Zabdiel spoke as he saw someone showing off their sweet skating skills by doing fancy spins and tricks. "That was so beautiful!" I exclaimed. They turned when they heard me yell out my comment, bowed and gave us a smile.

We started getting more comfortable being on the ice that we were now skating a little faster. "Hey, look at this." I went in front of him and started skating backwards, a little cocky smile on my face as he reached over and held my hands in his. "Show off." He smiled.

"I'm telling you, baby, ice skating isn't that –  " Before I could finish my sentence, I bumped into someone and stopped skating for a moment. "Oh! My bad, I wasn't – woah!" Zabdiel didn't stop in time and bumped into me, causing the both of us to fall on the ice with me on top of him.

"Ow.." I looked up and him and noticed one of his hands were on my waist. We looked at each other for a few seconds before he spoke. "Well, I guess you could say I... fell for you." I laughed at his horrible joke and stood back up. "You dork, you didn't stop in time!" I held out my hand for him to take. "It's my  fault? You were the one who decided to skate backwards!" He grabbed my hand and pulled himself up.

"That's beside the point! I had that under control." I laughed as he tried to keep his balance. "Oh, under control. Riigghhtt." I slightly pushed him so he slid backwards and he held onto the rail. "Hey!" Laughing, I started skating away as he went to chase after me. "Oh you're gonna get it when I catch up to you!" He yelled after me as I turned my head to look at him with a smile on my face.