I'm Not Done With You Yet | Joel (+18)

He's asleep and my body craves for him. I know I shouldn't wake him up, but I'm so needy right now and I don't know how much longer I can wait. I nudge his shoulder slightly. "Joel?" He stirs in his sleep and I frown. "Baby?" I nudge him again and he answers. "What?" His voice so raspy and he yawns. "What is it?"

I run my fingers on his chest and said. "I want you so bad right now, mi amor." I placed a soft kiss on his chest and he sighed. "No not.. I just want to sleep, please." I couldn't stop the thoughts of him fucking me. The thought alone was enough to get me wet and wanting him. "I can't sleep." I whined. "Joel please, I want you.." He grabbed my hand and placed a small kiss on the back of it. "C'mon, baby, please. You've.. you've worn me out so many times already today.." He opened his eyes fully to look at me. "I don't even have the energy to fucking move."

I bit my lip. "All I can think about is you inside of me. I want to feel full with your cum mi amor, just please.." He thought about it for a moment, and gave me a small smile. "Okay, fine, but you're gonna have to do all the work in this because I.. I'm just exhausted." I nodded, eager to get this on and get him inside me. "And if you want this, you're gonna have to get me ready too." He chuckled. "Because I don't even have the energy to even get it up right now, so you're gonna have to... you know?"

I slowly slid down his body and placed kisses down his chest until I reached the waistband of his underwear. I slid it off of him and his dick sprung free. I reached up and started stroking his length. I placed kisses on his shaft and took him in my mouth and what I couldn't fit in my mouth, I used my hand to stroke the rest of him. "Aaahh yeah... you're so good at this mi amor oh my God.."

His moans were so soft and boyish. I love it. I slowly swirled my tongue around him and felt one of his hands reach down and slightly tug on my hair. "Oooh fuck ye - ess... shit.." I wasn't going fast like I normally would. He was still a little sensitive. "Do you see how easily you get me going? It's like I want to but my body doesn't even have the energy to move."

I hummed around him and felt his hand cup my cheek and rub small circles. He pulled me off of him. "C'mon, you're on top." I raised an eyebrow at him. I've never been on top before. "Me? On top?" He chuckled and nodded. "Yes, because I'm so tired." I almost forgot that I woke him up for sex. Oops?

"You've already had me seven times today and I don't know how much more I can take of this." Yep, you heard that right. Joel and I have been very... busy today. We've had sex just about everywhere in our apartment. "C'mon," he laughed. I discarded my underwear and crawled up his body. I want this so bad. "Yes, get on it. Go." My legs were on either side of his waist as I straddled him. I grabbed his dick and placed it at my entrance before sliding down onto him.

"Just go slow... aahh yeahh.." I stayed still for a moment as I felt him stretch my walls out. "Mmm..." I slowly started to bounce up and down, as I closed my eyes getting lost in the feeling of finally getting filled up. Soft moans and the sound of the headboard hitting the wall were the only things I could hear at that moment. He felt so good. "Bebesita, you're so beautiful."

I continued to grind my hips against him slowly, savoring this moment. "Come here a second.." He reached up and pulled me down to him, capturing my lips with his. He played with my hair and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I don't want this to end. He feels amazing. He moaned against my lips and pulled away all too soon for my liking. "Yeah just.. go put your hands on my chest and lean on me."

I placed my hands on his chest and rolled my head back. "Don't be afraid to put all your weight on, that's okay. I may be tired, but I can handle it." I slightly scratched down his chest and left little red marks on his beautiful body. "Do you know I like it when you're assertive like this? Mmm.." I rocked my hips and moaned out his name. "Joel.. oh shit.."

"Don't stop.. it's s - so good.." He grabbed onto my hips as his head rolled over to the side. His curls were now a complete mess as his eyes were scrunched together tightly. He's close. We were on cloud 9. "Baby, just grind into me.. ooh fuck.." Soft grunts filled the air as I continued to ride him. "Oh no not yet, not yet.. aahhh.."

I wanna feel him cum inside of me. I need this, I need him. "Mi amor.. I don't want you stop. I really do wanna cum, but I don't wanna cum just yet." He ran his hands all over my body. Up to my breasts as he tweaked my nipples and back down to my hips as I slowly sped up my movements. "Ohh keep going.."

I wasn't going to stop until all of his hot cum was inside of me. I want him to give me it all. "Please, keep going.. ohh yes.." He bit his plump lip and softly moaned. "Are you getting close?" I nodded. I couldn't speak. He took the words right out of my mouth. "You are?" I could only moan. "Joel.. y - you feel so g - good.. oohhh.."

"I'm gonna let myself go soon, okay?" His breathing becoming really heavy as his grip on my waist tightened. Surely, there's going to be a small bruise there tomorrow. "C'mon, ride me a bit faster." I leaned on him and bounced up and down until they only thing you can hear was the sound of skin slapping against one another. I felt him shudder as he was nearly there.

"Ooh f - fuck.. ahh I'm gonna cum.." Next thing I felt was his hot seed slip inside of me. That feeling was all I needed for me to cum on him. I sat there on top of him as I tried to bring myself back down to earth. Wow. "I really don't think I can go again. I'm a little bit sore, actually.. ahh.." I slid his dick out of me and laid next to him as he played with my hair. I could feel his heavy breaths on the top of my head as I closed my eyes, a smile on my lips.

"Mi amor... can I please go to sleep now?" He chuckled. I laughed along with him and nodded. "Come here.." He brought me closer to him as my head lied on his chest. It was silent between us as we tried to come down from our high. "Can you feel my heartbeat?"

"Yes." I looked up at him as he smiled down at me. He pushed a strand of hair away from my face. "You're incredible, and I wouldn't change you for the world." I leaned into his touch as he brought my face closer to his and kissed me.