You Like This? | Zabdiel (+18)

I looked over at Zabdiel with a smirk plastered on my lips as I heard the sound of his belt buckle unbuckling and the rustle of his clothes hitting the floor. He walked over the the side of the bed and stood naked in front of me in all his glory. His dick just inches away from my face as he stroked his throbbing member with his hand. I bit my lip and looked straight into his eyes, anticipating what's going to happen.

He let go of himself and grabbed me by the hair with his hand, cranking my head towards him and he pressed the tip of his cock alongside my cheek. "Open up." Being the little brat I am, I shook my head and closed my lips together. "Nena..." his grip tightened as he leaned down a bit, his voice low and smooth.

"Open that pretty little mouth of yours and take me in like the good girl I know you can be." I kept my mouth shut until I felt his fingers cup my breast and go straight to my nipple, pinching it. Not expecting that from him, I gasped and went to rub the sensitive skin before he quickly pushed his cock between my lips, making me gag as he took no time invading my throat.

"Don't even think of biting me."

My eyes watered as he bore deeper into my throat, choking on both his girth and the lack of air. He pulled back and I coughed, only for him to thrust back into my mouth. He held my face steady by my hair as he fucked my face, drool dripping down my lips to my chin.

He finally removed himself as I struggled to catch my breath. He climbed onto the bed and grabbed my hips, turning me over roughly and positioning me to where I rested on my legs, my face smushed into the mattress and my ass was up in the air.

He smacked my ass hard several times until I squeaked loud enough for him to hear me. "This is what happens when you're a bad girl." He grabbed my hair and wrenched my head back and placed one of his hands around my throat, making sure I look up at him. "This is what happens when you go off flirting with other guys. But you..." He smacked my ass once more. "Want to be a little brat. You love it when I'm like this with you, huh? You love it when I just dominate you.." Another hard smack landed on my ass as I let out a whimper.

"Aahh.. y - yes, sir." The words scraped out of my throat as he dropped my head back into the mattress. "Mmm... I like this view.." He pinched my ass and positioned himself behind me. "C'mon, mi amor... I wanna hear you scream for me.." His cock slid between my legs, just along my pelvis as a sigh left my lips.

"I wanna hear you... moan for me, baby." He slid two of his long fingers inside me, stretching me as he worked them in and out. Turning his hand, pressing his thumb against my clit as he kept his fingers inside, curling them.

I began to quiver and moaned into the blankets. He grabbed my hair and lifted my face from the bed, arching my back. "Te dije ... quiero escucharte." His fingers worked faster and faster, the friction creating a squelching sound.