Punishment | Richard (+18)

I walked into the study room Richard was currently in. I only had a t-shirt of his and underwear on. He's been really busy lately and I've been craving him so much, it's killing me. "I swear I fucking can't think of anything to write." I heard him mumble to himself. I made myself known and quietly knocked on the door. He turned his head and faced me, a small smile forming on his lips. "Oh, hola mi amor."

I just hummed and made my way towards him and glanced at what he's been working on. It looks like he's been trying to write lyrics for a new song and he's stuck. I leaned down and wrapped my arms around him from behind. I stayed in this position for a few moments, until I leaned in and kissed his neck. He didn't react the way I want him to, so I tried again. I placed kisses on his neck and let my hands travel down his broad chest. "Richard, do you think tonight we can have some fun?"

He sighed and shook his head. "No I - I can't. I really need to focus on this." I kissed him behind his ear and let my hands travel further down his stomach. "Why not?" I asked him. "I'm sorry baby, but I really need to get this work done. Maybe later, just not now, okay?" I didn't listen to him though. My inner brat slowly making it's way out and I continued to tease him. I nibbled on his earlobe and made their way on top of his belt buckle and undid it slowly.

"No, really. When I say not now, I'm being serious. I've got a lot of work to do and I need to get it done. Just.. I'll come and tell you when I'm done and then we can play all you want. Right now is not the time." Smirking and seeing a tent start to form in his pants, I responded. "I miss you, baby. I want you so bad right now." I continued this little game against his requests. It's been too long.

"Stop doing that." He said as I placed my hand on top of his crotch. I started palming him through his pants as a soft growl left his lips. "Stop doing that, I'm not playing." I just chuckled and ignored him. His hands that were resting on his desk were now balled up in a fist. "I can see what you're doing." It was silent for a few seconds until he spoke up. "Woman, stop it right now." He's never called me woman before.. I'm intrigued to see what will happen if I don't listen to him. "Well, it doesn't look like you want me top stop considering your boner in my hand." I laughed. "This is your last warning. I need to get this shit done and I don't have time to play. I'm not gonna tell you again."

I raised an eyebrow. No way am I gonna stop. We haven't had sex in so long. I need this. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and held it up. He stood up and glanced down at my hand before meeting my eyes. "You just had to keep going, didn't you? You just had to keep going. I fucking told you and now you're going to pay for it. Come here." I tried to move away from him and walk towards the bedroom, but he wasn't having it. He pulled me close to him until I was chest to chest with him.

"Come here! Don't you dare fucking squirm. You asked for this and now you're gonna get it. Bend over this desk now." My eyes widened. Here? He started to take off his pants and underwear. "You wanted my dick, huh? Hmm?" He noticed that I wasn't undressing immediately like he instructed me to and huffed. "Take your underwear off." I looked back at the door and slowly slid my underwear off. "We're doing this here? Not in the bedroom? The desk looks uncomfortable.."

"I don't care. You will bend over this desk right now." We cleared out the things that were on top and I took off my shirt, leaving me in only my bra. I leaned down on the desk until I was fully bent over, displaying my ass towards him.. submitting to him. His hands reached down and started rubbing small circles on my cheeks. "You want it?" He asked me. I didn't answer and that resulted in him slapping my ass. A small yelp left my lips as he asked again. "Answer me. Do you fucking want it?" I gulped and responded. "Y - Yes papi."

"Then take it." He thrusted into me, not giving me a chance to get used to his size. "A - Aahhh..!" I gripped onto the desk and squirmed away from him. When was the last time we fucked? He's way too big. "No.. don't move. You asked for this. You were teasing me and I told you not to and now you get every.. inch.. of this inside of you." The first feeling I felt though was a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Baby.. ahh.. h - hurts.. mmm.." I tried to get a sentence out. "Ohh I don't care if it hurts. It'll hurt as much as I want it to. This is your punishment, baby."

He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, his face coming closer to my ear as he spoke. "You wanted to tease my body? Well, now I'm gonna fucking own yours." My eyebrows scrunched together as my eyes closed. Whimpers left my mouth as I heard him chuckle. "This a little too much? A little too sensitive for you? Well, I don't give a shit what you think. That tight little cunt of yours, is mine."

My legs started to close and tremble a bit, until I felt another hard smack on my ass. "No mi amor, don't close your legs. Spread them wider. Move your feet apart, c'mon." I huffed and opened my legs up for him. He continued his rough and fast pace, pushing me over the edge. Showing me who's boss. "Tonight, this isn't about pleasure. It's about control.. about making sure you know who owns your pretty little pussy." He gripped onto my hips and moaned.

"Who owns your cunt princesa? Is it me?" I nodded, not being able to speak. "Well then tell me." I couldn't get a single word out. He was filling me up so good that I forgot for a second that he had told me to do something. SMACK! I'm positive that there's handprints on my ass now. "You do! You o - own this pussy aahhh..!"

"I can't hear you. Say it again." I moaned out his name. "Nobody else owns it but you papi.. oh fuck!" His grip on my hips tightened. "I want you to rub your clit while I fuck you. If you want to get off, you'll do it yourself." I reached down and started rubbing myself. He tilted my hips up and I held onto dear life on the desk with my other hand. "Mmm you feel how I stretch that tight little cunt of yours out? Ohh sh - shit.." He reached over and wrapped his hand around my throat, slightly squeezing it a little. "You like it when I'm rough with you, yeah? You won't be able to walk for a week when I'm done with you." I bit my lip and grinded my hips back against his.

"I'm gonna pull out and paint your little body with streaks of my cum on your back." He pulled out and I could hear moans from him stroking himself. Oh my God this is hot. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...!" And the next thing I felt was his hot cum on my back. I wanted it inside of me or in my mouth, but I guess that'll be for next time.

His breathing was heavy and brought my body back up so I was standing in front of him. My legs wobbled as I leaned against him for support. He lightly gave a tap to my ass as I winced. He chuckled at my reaction and placed his hands on my arms and turning me to face him.

"Now... get the fuck out of here and let me get on with my work. I want you in the bedroom in nothing and when I come back, we'll continue this until you've learned your lesson. Got it?"