I Like It When You Tell Me I'm Yours | Richard

"Richard, stop!" I laughed as he placed his hands on my waist and playful kisses on my neck

"Richard, stop!" I laughed as he placed his hands on my waist and playful kisses on my neck. "I'm trying to cook here and you're making it difficult." I smiled as I felt him chuckle against me. "I can't help it. You look so adorable in my shirt."

"Well that's nice to hear, but you said you were gonna help this time." He groaned and kissed my cheek once more, moving to the side to play some music on his speakers. "Okay, mi amor. Just tell me what you want me to do."

We sang along to the music that played and continued to cook our meal. Sure, we made a little mess in the kitchen, but I didn't mind because everything just seemed perfect in this moment of time. He passed behind me and slapped my ass. I yelped and he laughed, only reaching over to the cupboard to get some plates and cups for the two of us. "Ay Richard!" He just winked and walked to the table setting it up. I love moments like this with him.

I turned off the stove and started plating the food on the plates and poured ourselves something to drink. I noticed Richard had stopped setting up the table and started dancing along to the music. He grabbed my hand and brought me close to him. "Bailar conmigo, mami."

"But the food!" I laughed as he spun me around. "The food can wait!" We continued to dance along to the music as we gazed into each others eyes. "I'm so happy I get to call you mine, mi amor." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Tell me again."

"Tell you what?" He placed his hands on my waist as we continued to sway along to the music. "That I'm yours." He smiled. "I like it when you tell me I'm yours." A blush formed on my cheeks as he moved a strand of hair away from my face.

"Well, then I'll say it to you as many times as you want, baby. You're mine.." He leaned down and kissed me. "And I'm yours.. as long as you'll have me."