I Cleaned The Kitchen Today | Joel (+18)

I had gone out in the morning go get some breakfast with a few friends of mine and was now walking inside my home. Joel was still asleep in bed when I left this morning. I would've asked if he wanted to tag along, but I didn't want to wake him up. He's been so busy lately and I thought he would enjoy a few more hours of sleep.

I walked in, slipped off my shoes and hung up my purse. "(Y/N), is that you?" I heard him from the kitchen. "Yeah, babe! It's me! I thought you would still be sleeping." I made my way into the kitchen and saw him leaning against the counter eating a muffin. "No I uh couldn't fall back asleep after I found out you left me this morning." He slowly walked closer to me and I gave him a small smile. "I'm sorry babe. You looked so sleepy and I didn't want to disturb you."

He stalked closer to me until my lower back was leaning against our kitchen table. "I woke up with a little problem this morning..." He placed his hands on my waist and rubbed small circles on my sides. "Problem?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yep. A problem." He pressed himself against me and I gasped, not expecting to feel his hard on. "O - Oh.. that problem.."

"Mhmm... I couldn't the idea of pounding into you when you got back home out of my head.." He lifted me up and sat me on top of the table as I placed my hands on his chest, wrapping my legs around his waist. "I wanted to do so many things to you, bebesita.." He slowly grinned his hips into mine and I bit my lip. He leaned in until I could feel his breath against my lips and his nose slightly grazing my cheek. "Joel.. please, let's go to the bedroom.." I begged and he shook his head smirking, his dimples displaying themselves on his face. "No, mi amor... I cleaned the kitchen today, so I'd have room to fuck you on the table."

His hands that were on my waist, made their way inside my shirt and traveled up and down my body, sending shivers down my spine. "H - Here?" He nodded, laying me down on the table. "Here." I looked up at him and noticed him slipping off my pants, leaving me in my shirt and underwear. "I wanna fuck that pretty little pussy of yours so bad, mi amor but I want a proper taste first.." He slipped off my underwear and crouched down until his face was right where I needed him most.

I felt his hot breath press against me and a single finger ran up and down my folds. "You're already wet for me, mami. Did my words arouse you that much?" He chuckled and slowly started rubbing up and down against my clit. Soft moans escaped my lips as I spread my legs wider for him, giving him more access. He continued his little teasing moments until he slipped a finger inside of me. "Aahh.. mmm.." I bit my lip and glanced down at him as he was slowly pumping his finger inside of me. "You like that, huh baby? You like whenever I just slide my fingers inside you." He added another finger as he said "slide" and I gasped, getting lost in the pleasure he was giving me.

"Y - Yes Joel.. ahh.." A few moments passed of me moaning his name when he spoke. "I'm gonna add another finger, okay mi amor?" I nodded as he slid a third finger in and curling it, pressing his thumb against my clit. "Oh.. shiiitttt.." He placed kisses on my thighs, slowly traveling up. "Fuck, I need to taste you baby.." He wrapped his lips around my pussy as he was fingering me and I arched my back. He moaned against me, sending me vibrations through his mouth. "You taste amazing, mi amor."

One of my hands traveled up to my breasts and massaged one of my boobs while the other traveled down and tugged on his curly locks. His eyes locked onto mine as he continued to eat me out and I was getting wetter by the second. "Mmm... you gonna cum for me mami? Hmm?" I nodded as he held my legs open for him. "Yes! Oh fuck yes.. oohh.." I started grinding my hips against his face. "I'm so close..!" He sped up his movements until I came on his lips.

I tried to control my breathing as I came down from my high. He cleaned me up with his tongue, stood up and slipped off his pants and underwear to his thighs. He grabbed his dick and placed it at my entrance, running it up and down coaxing my juices on him. "Are you ready, princesa?" I bit my lip and nodded. "Please.." I begged.

He placed his hands on my hips and pushed himself inside of me. "A - Aahh... oooh.." He started thrusting in and out at a slow pace while I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Baby, you feel so good around me.." He panted as his movements started to quicken. Moans and the sound of skin slapping against each other filled the air.

He lifted me up so my chest was pressed against his and wrapped his arms around me. We kept our shirts on, seeing as it wasn't as important to take it off when we started. I gripped onto his forearms and squeezed tightly as he pounded into me. One of his hands traveled up my shirt and cupped my boob over my bra and lightly squeezed. "I want you to cum for me again, nena. Okay? I want you to cum on my dick."

I just moaned, not being able to speak a coherent sentence. He leaned in and kissed me, moaning against my lips. "C'mon, baby.. cum for me." His thrusts became sloppy as I felt myself getting close. "Cum for me please.."

"I'm.. oh shit I'm gonna cum.." A few more thrusts is all it took to make me cream all over him. I then felt something hot shoot inside of me and he leaned against me. "Aahh.. ahh fuck.." He lifted my chin so I could face him, and placed a kiss on my lips. "Mmm baby.. you're amazing.." He smiled and pulled away, moving a strand of hair away from my face.