Baby, Don't Try & Act All Innocent | Joel (+18)

I've been horny for him all day and this little fucker knows it too. All day, he kept edging me to the point where I was fucking begging for him to take me somewhere and have a quickie. But he said I had to wait until we got home because he didn't want to get caught, and I was becoming impatient and restless. My inner brat started to come out more and more.

"What type of ice cream do you want?" The man asked as we neared an ice cream truck. "Uh can I get a vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup?" He nodded and looked over to me. "Just a simple popsicle." I stated and the man went to go and work on our requests. After a few moments, he gave us our treats and we paid him the money.

We walked until we found somewhere to sit and enjoy the frozen desserts in our hands. I decided to have a little fun of my own and started licking up and down my popsicle, moaning out in delight. He looked at me, shocked for a second and then chuckled.

"You enjoying that popsicle, mi amor?" He asked and I nodded. "More than you know.." I took the whole treat into my mouth and closed my eyes for a moment. "Mmm..." I tried to imagine that it was something that was longer and could fill me up, if you catch my drift.

I slowly pulled it out of my mouth and licked around it, smirking. "It tastes so good, Joel." I looked at him and saw him clenching his jaw and shifting where he sat. I made eye contact with him as I inserted it back into my mouth, and would bring the sweet treat in and out of my mouth at a slow pace.

"You're playing a very dangerous game, nena." He spoke, clearing his throat as he looked around to see if anyone can hear us. "What are you talking about? I'm just enjoying my ice cream, is all." He leaned closer to me and whispered. "Baby, don't try and act all innocent. You and I both know you're not."

"Well, you know I've been wanting something from you all day, so I'll have to settle for this until I get it." He bit his lip and nodded. "Very well." After some more teasing and edging with words, we finally made our way back home. He didn't say anything the whole car ride and kept one hand on my thigh the whole time and never once moved it. When we got inside our shared home, I walked up the stairs into our bedroom and he followed after.

As soon as we walked inside, he shut the door and took my hand in his, bringing me close to his body. "That wasn't a very nice thing you did earlier. Teasing me like that... I bet you wished it was my dick, huh?" I looked up at him and I clenched my thighs together as I thought about finally getting dicked down tonight. I saw his eyes travel up and down my body.

"Why don't you stop undressing me with your eyes... and use your teeth." I suggested. "Comments like that can get you in trouble, baby." I smirked, wanting to get a little rise out of him. "I know." It stayed silent for a moment until he spoke up.

"Get on your knees." His eyebrows were furrowed and he brought me down until I was where he wanted me. He unzipped his zipper and pulled his bottoms and underwear off, his dick now in front of my face. "Now..." he grabbed a hold of my hair with one of his hands. "Suck."

I grabbed a hold of his dick and stroked him a few times, before bringing him into my mouth. "Oooh yeah.. take it nice and deep.." his other hand reached down and cupped my cheek, rubbing circles as I continued to take him in my mouth. "You know, princesa... ahhh I was thinking of letting you cum tonight.. but after that stunt you pulled with that popsicle.." he stopped his movements as his dick was now rested in the back of my throat. "Now I'm not so sure..."

"Mmm.." I scrunched my eyebrows and looked up at him, gagging a bit. He was keeping me in place. "You wanted my dick so badly? Well here.. take it." And with that being said, he started thrusting into my mouth at a fast pace until all you could hear was his soft grunts, my gagging and the sound of his skin coming into contact with my own. "C'mon, baby.. oohh make me cum.."

His grip in my hair tightened as he continued to pound into my mouth. His moans were music to my ears. Looking up at him, I could see his eyes were scrunched together tightly and his mouth agape. His face slightly pink and his neck veins more visible. "I'm.. I'm so... ahh fuck fuck fuck.." He pulled out of my mouth and started stroking himself in front of my face.

I stuck my tongue out, ready to collect his hot cum. "Ughh.. I'm gonna oohhh.. sh - shit!" His cum shot on my face and mouth. I licked the slit of his dick and he shuddered. He brought my body back up until I was face to face with him.

"If you're good tonight, I'll reconsider and let you cum. For now.." he leaned in and started kissing my neck, unbuttoning my shirt. "Let's see how much longer you can hold out before you're crying to let you cum for me."