Tied Up & Dominated | Richard (+18)

I looked at Richard as he slowly started to wake up from his slumber. "Mmm... good morning, baby." He looked at me and gave me a smile, sleep still laced in his voice. "I - ... huh? What... What the fuck?" He tried to sit up, only for him to realize that he can't move. He look at his hands and noticed that they're tied against the bed frame, and gave me a questioning look. "Why have you tied me to the bed?" I gave him a small smile and didn't say anything in return. I slowly grazed my fingers across his chest.

"No, no seriously mi amor. Why have you tied me up?" I chuckled and looked up at him. "I thought maybe this time we could switch it up... with you being on the bottom and me being on top." He furrowed his eyebrows and laughed. "Okay yeah really funny. You can let me go now." He pulled on his restraints and I couldn't help but look at his muscles. Damn, papi. And he's all mine.

"Look I know I said I want you to be a bit more assertive in bed and you know, maybe taking the lead a bit more, but I didn't think this was quite what we had in mind." He stated. I slowly dragged my finger down his chest and down to his stomach. "What? You don't like it?" I laughed.

"Look okay let's just talk this over for a bit and we can..." I traced small patterns on his abs. My fingers danced dangerously close to his v-line. "Just - just take them off, okay? Just.. ahh fuck.." I started to palm him through his boxers. His body went stiff for a second as he tried to hold in his soft moans. "Look let's just talk about this first, okay?" I just hummed and slowly started to take them off of him until his dick sprung free.

"You know I like to be in a bit more control and this is not something that I am... used to, I guess? I mean, it's hot and everything but.. fuck." I brought my lips to his dick as I placed soft kisses and licked up his shaft. "Okay uh oooh oh shit.." I slowly took all of him into my mouth as I looked at him through my lashes. He's so big.

"Oh shit mami, you know your mouth is so fucking good." I heard him say as he once again pulled on his restraints and shut his eyes. "Fuck I wanna touch you so bad oh God." He looked down at me and bit his lip.

"You know, I always thought that this was the way I wanted ooh to be woken up in the morning by aahh.." I started to go faster and bob my head as his dick hit the back of my throat.

"Ohh don't cum yet. Don't cum yet oh fuck fuck fuck.." He pulled on the ropes around his wrists. His hands turning a light shade of pink as his knuckles were turning white. "Oh shit this is so fucking hot mi amor." I hummed and swirled my tongue around his size. His moans slowly getting louder and his whines soon filled the room. "Please go slow. I don't wanna cum yet. Fuck I'm so close already."

I placed my hands on his thighs as I continued to take him in my mouth. I would alternate the speed of sucking him off. One minute going fast and bringing him right to the edge of cumming, to going slower the next and continue this pattern of teasing. "Where the hell did you get the idea for this?" Richard is not normally this vocal in bed, or this much whiny. The sound of him moaning for me was music to my ears. A "pop" sound was made as I pulled away, following with a small string of saliva from my lips to his cock. "Oh no don't pull away no please please oh fuck please don't stop." I brought my hand to his dick and started to stroke him. "I'll fucking do anything for you, just please don't stop." I love having this control over him. No wonder why he loves doing this to me. I brought my lips onto his dick once again. "Slow slow slow oooh fuck.."

I looked at him and noticed that his face had become flushed and his eyebrows scrunched together. "Oh my God I swear whenever I get my hands out of here oooh you're... aahh I'm just gonna throw you to this bed and fuck the shit out of you baby.." He let out a strained chuckle. We'll see about that.

"C'mon, if you're gonna do this, then you're gonna do it right. Get your mouth off of there and fucking straddle me." I pulled away and looked at him. "Getting a little impatient, aren't we Camacho?" I smirked and slowly brought my body more up. "Don't be a little tease, c'mon." I straddled my body on his hips and slowly rubbed my pussy up and down against his cock. Soft moans left my mouth, but were not as loud as Richard's.

"Please I fucking need this so bad..!" He pleaded. "Aww, you look so cute when you beg." I told him as I grounded my hips a little harder onto his, but not letting him inside of me just yet. "Ugh I swear to fuck whenever I get out of here, oh you're dead. Aahh you're s-so fucking dead." He moaned out. I stopped my movements and grabbed his dick with one hand and placed it at my entrance.

"I'm fucking begging you. C'mon baby oohh... " I slowly sank down onto him as his length filled me up. I leaned down and kissed him as I slowly started to ride him. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I moaned against him. He feels so good.

"Oh please don't stop.." He mumbled against my lips. I pulled away and began bringing my body up and down against his. His cock sliding in and out of me at a quick pace. "I never talk like this. I have no idea what you're doing to me." I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. His hands gripping onto the ropes instead of my hair or my waist like he normally would. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum mami. No no please don't lift off. No please c'mon I fucking need this. I need this so bad." He pleaded as I lifted off of him for a few seconds. "Please don't tease me like this." I love being in control and have him a whimpering mess beneath me.

I took him back inside me and moaned out how good he felt inside of me. "S-Slow.. go slow." He requested. I looked down and saw his dick slide inside of me. In.. and out.. in.. and out..

"I wanna cum so bad. Please let me cum." I heard him begging for me. I leaned down and placed kisses on his neck and chest, leaving hickeys along the way. "I've never fucking begged you before for anything, but please just let me cum."

Richard begging? Now that's something you don't get to hear everyday. "P-Please speed up. Ugh just fucking ride my cock." My nails slightly scratched on his chest as I was getting closer and closer to my orgasm. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard whenever I get out of here." I smirked down at him and gave him a quick kiss. "Can't wait for that papi." My movements started to get sloppy as I neared cumming on his dick.

"Don't stop now. Fucking take it." He tried to thrust up into me to gain some control, but I wouldn't let him have it. I sped up and soon enough, I came onto his cock. My body shaking a little as my orgasm washed over me. "Ooh sh-shit...!" I felt his hot cum spread inside of me. I felt so full.

He panted as he looked up at me. "You are fucking incredible. Please just.. just untie my wrists." I ran my fingers up and down his chest as I contemplated letting him free. I liked having this control over him in the bedroom. It was exciting.

"Please I just need to touch you." I couldn't say no to him though. "I want to touch you so bad." I reached over and undid the knots on his wrists. He quickly brought his hands onto my naked body and ran his hands all over me. "I love the feel of your body." He leaned in and kisses my lips. It was needy and soft at the same time. He pulled away and looked at me in awe. "Where the fuck did you ever think to do that?"

I just laughed and shook my head. "I've had this idea for a little while now. I wanted to try it out." I ran my fingers through his hair. "I swear that was the best wake up I've ever had. Better than any alarm clock actually." He joked. We laughed for a bit as he went to kiss my neck. "If you ever wanna wake me up like that again, go right the fuck ahead." I smiled at him. "I'll be sure to remember that."

We laid in silence for a few moments. "Baby?" I hummed in response. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I can't even move."