Inexperienced | Richard (+18)

"Look, I know you're nervous about this, but it's gonna be okay. I mean, we both love each other and we talk about how we think we're ready I just... I won't be offended if you change your mind. I just wanna make sure that you still want to do this with me.. your first time.." Richard spoke as he rubbed small circles on my stomach.

As much as I was nervous, I really wanted this. There was no other person I wanted to do this with. "I want to." I said as I looked up at him through my lashes.

"Enserio?" He asked and I nodded. "Si, Richard. I'm sure." A smile formed on his lips as I told him my answer. "Mi amor, you have no idea how happy that makes me. It's a really big decision for some people and I'm just really happy that you're choosing to share this with me."

Silence filled the air between us before he broke it. "I know you may be a bit concerned because I have more experience than you, but just try and relax, okay? I'm gonna guide you." I nodded. I trust him.

"I'm gonna kiss you first, okay?" He slowly leaned down and brushed his lips against mine for a few seconds before pressing them together. It wasn't urgent like our kisses in the past, but sweet and soft. Not rushed, but slow. His tongue ran against my bottom lip and I let him in. Our tongues danced together as his hand ran up and down my sides.

I pulled away and giggled against him. "I'm sorry if that tickles you. I just can't help it." He chuckled and played with my hair. We stared into each others eyes, lost in the moment. "Eres tan hermosa..." he whispered and I felt a blush spread throughout my face. He leaned down and started kissing my neck. He left small kisses all around and I closed my eyes, getting lost in the feeling of his lips against my skin. Tilting my head slightly, granting him more access.

"Carajo, I just can't get enough of you baby. Eres increíble and we've barely even started. I'm supposed to be the experienced one, and I feel like a teenage boy on a first date or something." He joked and continued pressing soft kisses. After a few moments, he pulled away and sat up. "I'm gonna take my shirt off for you now.." His hands grabbed the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up over his head and tossed the piece of clothing carelessly on the floor somewhere.

"I've been hitting the gym a little harder and it's amazing what you can do when you have the right motivation." He smiled and my eyes traveled around his toned stomach. I couldn't look away. Everything about him looked amazing.

"Give me your hand..." His hand reached for my own, lifted me up a bit and placed my hand against his chest. I stood still for a moment, not quite sure where to go from here. I looked up at him and he nodded his head, as if he was telling me it was okay to feel around him. My hand slowly traveled across his chest and over his hard nipples. I rested my hand over the left side of his chest.

"Can you feel my heart beating? It's going a little bit faster than normal if you couldn't already tell." I nodded and gave him a small smile. He bit his lip as he looked down at me. "I'm gonna take off your shirt, okay?" I gulped and softly spoke. "Okay.."

His hand reached up to my top and slowly started to unbutton my shirt from the top down. My chest rising up and down in anticipation and nerves. He slid off my shirt and I was now exposed to him. His eyes traveled all around my chest as his fingertips slid down my collarbone and arms.

"You're beautiful.." he whispered. I felt heat radiate throughout my body and my nerves starting to come out more and more. "Just relax, mi amor. Enjoy the sensation.." He leaned down and placed kisses in between my breasts. A soft sigh escaped my lips as his hand ran up and down my back.

"I can smell your perfume.. it's pretty intoxicating.." he mumbled against me. One of my hands slightly gripped onto his forearm as he continued leaving kisses on me. "How does that feel? Are you still doing okay?" I nodded. "I – It feels good, Richard.."