Dirty Talk | Zabdiel (+18)

"Hola, mi amor." Zabdiel greeted me through his phone. "Hola Zabdi." I chuckled. "Ontas?" He asked while I was walking down the street. "Out, about to meet up with some friends." Zabdiel went to the studio early in the morning. However, judging by his tone, I don't think he was gonna come home and give me cuddles and sweet kisses like he normally would. The reason? Well, I may have sent him some pictures.. of myself.. telling him about how wet I was just thinking about him and how he's not home to take care of me. The vibrator can only do so much, but I prefer something long, thick and can fill me up, if you catch my drift.

"Well... look at you. Being so brave and daring. Listening to me say naughty things in your ears as you're walking around. I wonder... look at all those people you right now." He's not seriously going to do this, is he? I looked around at all the people around me. "What about them?" I asked him. "Do you think they know about all the filthy things I'm going to be saying to you? Do you think that they can tell how much.. how much you're turned on right now?"

His voice sent chills down my spine. It was so smooth.. calm and hot. Oh no. "Do you think that they could see your hard nipples through your t-shirt? Do you think that they could see that you're ever so slightly clenching your thighs together?" I cleared my throat. "Zabdi, baby, wh - what are you doing?" I asked, but he ignored me and continued. "Do you think that they can tell that you just want to let a hand just snake down between your legs just so you can cup yourself and add some delicious pressure against your pussy?"

I heard soft moans on the other end of the call. Is he..? Oh.. my God. "And you can remember all those delicious things we did together. Those wonderfully terrible things what we did to each other's bodies. I remember how we moved together and I wanted to remind you of it. About how my mouth moved and how my tongue flicked out against your skin." He moaned out. Oh this is not fair. I bit my lip and looked around, afraid if people could somehow hear our conversation.

"And how I gripped your body and I gripped your hips as we moved together.." I slowed my walking as I listened to each and every word he was saying to me. My breath started to become a little heavier with everything coming out of his mouth. "Baby.." I sighed out, wanting nothing more than to find somewhere to go and touch myself. "Just don't give away what I'm saying to you. Don't react.. just feel inside what my voice does to you."

I wasn't expecting him to call me and tease me like this. Little fucker. "I bet you wanna be touching yourself like I am right now. I wish I could be touching you.." My breath hitched in the back of my throat and thought about how good his fingers are when they're inside of me. "Do you think that they can't tell from your labored breathing what you're thinking?" I bit my lip as I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me. "Zabdiel.."

"Don't give the game away, it's gonna be our dirty little secret." His moans on the other end becoming more and more softer and whinier. He's close. I know he is. "You want me to cum, don't you? You want to hear me cum for you.. but I can't, not yet. Not until you tell me that I can. So even though you're in public, I wanna hear you say it. Tell me that I can cum for you.. please.."

Scared that people might hear me, I whispered it to him. "Cum for me, baby.." He chuckled. "I need you to say it louder.." I cleared my throat, looked around me and spoke. "Cum for me Zabdiel. Please cum for me.." I could hear him whimpering and his breathing become heavier. "Ughh g - gracias mi amor.. aahh it feel s - so good.." I could picture his cum dripping down onto his hand and shooting onto his stomach. Fuck, I wish I stayed home.

"Don't react, just listen to the s - sound of my.. my voice mmm.." I coughed, covering the moan that wanted to slip out of my mouth. My thighs slightly squeezed together as I continued walking. "I know you wanna cum for me too, but not.. not quite yet. You're gonna have to wait for a little bit longer to get yours, but when you do, I wanna know. I want you to torture me a bit like I'm doing with you right now."

Oh that little shit. Fine. Game on. "Aahh.. nothing like a little bit of teasing in public. I know you love it and so do I." He chuckled. "I'll see you when you get home, princesa. I love you." I know he's smirking on the other end of the phone, I just know it. He hung up the phone and I could not stop thinking about what had just happened. My pussy throbbed as I thought about cancelling on my friends to go home and fuck Zabdiel. But before I could even lift up my phone to call them, they found me.

"(Y/N)! It's been so long!" I heard my friends call me as they got closer. Oh fuck.. it's going to be a long day.