Secret Santa | Erick 🎄

Christmas is a wonderful time of the year

Christmas is a wonderful time of the year. It's the time to be with family, friends and the people who love you. It's also a time where people can express their feelings for each other... if only it were that easy for me.

(Y/N)... I've been pinning over her for a few years now.

It's not easy telling someone you like them for the fear of being rejected... but what if we become something more? I have to take this chance to tell her. I looked up and saw Richard holding a drink in his hand and he tried to get everyone's attention.

"Bienvenidos a todos!" Everyone quieted down as their attention now turned to him. "Gracias por venir a mi casa. I know you guys are excited to get this party started. I know you are, that's for sure." He laughed as he mentioned over to Chris.

"Ayeee.." Chris held up his drink in the air as he laughed. "Anyways, uh gift exchanges will happen later on in the night. So go on and chat, get a drink, some food, ya know what I'm sayin'? Haha I hope you all have a great time and let's get this started." Everyone cheered as he went to go walk over to his brother Yashua. Music started playing and people started conversing with one another.

I looked around and saw smiles on everyone's faces. But there's one smile I didn't see... where is (Y/N)? She's not getting a drink... or food... or talking with Joel... I don't see her.

"Ella todovía no está aquí." I looked to my side and saw Zabdiel standing next to me. "Quien?" I asked and he just laughed. "Erick..." He just raised his eyebrows and had a knowing look on his face. "Sabes de quien estoy hablando.." Heat quickly spread through my face when I realized that I may not have been as discreet as I thought with my feelings. "She texted me a few minutes ago. She'll be here in a bit."

"How did you figure it out?" I asked him. "It wasn't that hard. Seeing how you two act differently around each other... I put one and one together and well, you know.."

I looked down at the gift in my hands. I really hope she likes it.

"No te preocupes, Erick. She'll be here soon and, oh I don't know, maybe something will blossom between the two of you." He smiled and took a sip of his drink. "I don't know if I can do this." I spoke and he shook his head. "Hermano, it's been a few years. If you don't say something now, someone will come in and swoop her away from you."

We talked for a few minutes more and for a moment, I almost forgot what I was nervous about. Then... she walked in. She looked beautiful.

I could feel my heart pounding at the thought of me actually telling her tonight. What would she say? If she didn't feel the same, would we still even be friends after that?

She looked around for a moment and when her eyes landed on mine, she gave me the biggest smile, showing off her pearly whites. "Go to her.." Zabdiel spoke, before slightly pushing me forward. I made my way over to where she was and greeted her with a hug.