Baby, Don't Try & Act All Innocent | Richard

"Never have I ever... swam naked in a pool." Chris said as he went to go take a sip of his drink. It was just Zabdiel, Chris, Richard and me. Joel and Erick went out to go eat, while the rest of us decided to meet up in Zabdiel's hotel room to entertain ourselves somehow. Chris had the wonderful idea to play "Never Have I Ever" while involving some drinks to make it interesting.

We all took a sip of our drinks and looked to Zabdiel to continue the game. "Never have I ever smuggled food or candy into a movie theatre." Chris took a sip as Richard spoke. "Bro, I think everyone at some point has done that." We all took a drink and looked to Richard. "Never have I ever been in handcuffs." He looked at me and expected me to take a sip, but I refused to look at him and left my drink besides me not picking it up.

I don't really wanna expose to two of the boys here what we do in the bedroom. "(Y/N), you've never once been in handcuffs?" He asked and I cleared my throat. "Nope, I'm a good girl." Chris wiggled his eyebrows and took a sip, glancing between us.

"Mhmm.." they all looked at me, expectantly. "Never have I ever.. given or received a lap dance." We all took a sip and Zabdiel asked. "Wait, you've given one?" Richard knows I have, because I've done it for him. "I did say or received one.." he let it slide, not pushing further and Richard shook his head chuckling.

As the game continued, more and more dirty questions were being asked and I only drank for a few of them. Everyone thinks I'm the most innocent one (like Joel), but they couldn't be more wrong.

"Never have I ever sent a naughty pic."

"Never have I ever kissed a stranger."

"Never have I ever had a friends with benefits."

"Never have I ever participated in role play."

"What is up with these questions?" I asked, as Christopher laughed along with Zabdiel. "What do you mean? Have you never done any of these?" I shook my head. "Not - Not all of them." I cleared my throat and looked at Richard. Zabdiel and Chris talking about God knows what, when Richard leaned in and whispered to me. "You're lying."

I looked at him and my face must've turned a shade of pink as I shook my head. "I don't know what you're talking about." He chuckled and spoke once again. "Baby, don't try and act all innocent. You and I both know you're not."

I gave him a smile. "But I am innocent." I batted my eyelashes at him and turned my attention back towards the other two boys. He raised an eyebrow spoke out to the boys.

"Never have I ever lied during this game." He looked at me, and took a small sip and smirked. I took a sip and smiled at the boys. "When did you lie?" Zabdiel asked me and I shook my head. "I guess you'll never know."