Rest Of My Life In Your Eyes | Richard Camacho

"Baby.. baby.." I chuckled against her lips as she climbed on top of me, my hands on her bare waist as I slowly pulled away from her. "Give a man a couple minutes to recover, yeah?" She let out a small whine at the loss of my lips from hers as she leaned in once again. "I just.. want to.. feel you.. against me.." She spoke in between kisses as I smiled.

My hands roamed all over, memorizing every curve of her body as her intoxicating lips stayed on mine. Her fingernails slowly scratched down my chest and over my nipples. She pulled away, giggling as my fingertips ran across her sides. "Stop.." She chuckled and looked down at me. "Why? Is someone.. ticklish?" I held her against me as she tried to squirm away. "No! Richard! St – aahh – stop! Hahaha!" She laughed as I continued tickling her. God, I could listen to her laugh all day.

"Pinche Richard!" She cried out as I stopped abruptly, letting her catch her breath. "I haha oh my God.. I hate you."

"I love you too."

"I didn't say that."

"No, but I know you wanted to say it."

"No I didn't." She giggled as I lifted up my hands, getting ready to tickle her again. "No – no – no.. Richard. Stop.." She tried to pry my hands away from coming closer to her stomach.

"Say you love me." I smiled as she tried to cower away. "We could do this the easy way, or the hard way." She smiled as she stayed silent. Fine, baby. Have it your way.

I brought my hand down and started tickling her once again as her screams of laughter filled the air. "N – No!" Her laugh is so contagious. "Say it!" She shook her head as she once again tried to pray my hands off of her. "That's all it takes! Tell me!"

"O – Okay! Okay!" She laughed. "I love you!"

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." I chuckled. "I love you, you fucking idiot!" I stopped as she caught her breath. "Was that so hard?" She simply looked at me and shook her head. "Oh my.. haha you.. I.."

I brought my hand up and moved her hair away from her beautiful features, cupping the side of her face while rubbing my thumb gingerly across her cheek. Her face was rosy either because of her laughing, or because the previous actions we did before this.. if you know what I mean. Maybe it's a combination of both? Who really knows at this point?

"Mi amor.." She looked up at me and smiled. "Hmm?"

"Do you want to know something?" She nodded and placed her hand on top of mine. "I look at you... and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.." She smiled and leaned in, kissing me. "Richard, I..." I kissed her once again, cutting her off. "I love you, baby."

"I love you."

"Ahh, you can say that now, but couldn't earlier?" I chuckled as she playfully hit my chest. "Oh shut up. This, right here, is a sentimental moment and it's a perfect time for me to declare my love for you." She chuckled and gave me a sweet kiss. I held her there, keeping her close to me.

Just wait, mi amor. In a few weeks, I can't wait to show you that velvet box in my pocket with the prettiest diamond you've ever seen. I can't wait to call you.. mi mujer, my wife.