Holiday Treats | Christopher 🎄

"Chris, stop!" I laughed

"Chris, stop!" I laughed. "You're not supposed to eat the cookie batter!"

"But it tastes so good!"

I took the bowl away from him and placed it on the other side of the counter. "You're supposed to be helping me make these cookies, not eating the batter before they even go in the oven." I smiled and grabbed the parchment paper, cut out a sheet and placed it on the pan.

"What? I'm a great helper!" He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Oh, really?" I felt him nod his head while he placed sweet kisses on my neck. "Mhmm.."

"I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work."

"And what's that?" I could feel his breath against my neck as goose bumps rose on my skin. "You're trying to distract me." He chuckled against and held me close to him. "What? Me? Absolutely not." I started placing little rolled up balls of cookie batter on the pan sheet while he continued placing kisses on my neck.

One of his hands slowly reached over and tried to grab a spoon so he could get another taste of the batter before I caught him. "Ah ah ah, not yet baby." He pouted and opted to stand next to me. "There's not gonna be enough cookies if you keep it up." I laughed and he nodded.

He held up his hands in surrender and smiled. "Okay okay haha." After finishing putting the rest of the batter onto the pan and placing it in the oven, Chris and I decided to pick up the kitchen while dancing along to some music.

Which inevitably just turned into us forgetting about picking up and just dancing around waiting for the cookies to bake. He took out his phone and hit record when he was spinning me around, while the music blasted in the background.

We danced and sang along to the songs playing on his Spotify, until the alarm went off signaling that the cookies were now done. I took them out of the oven and placed them down somewhere so they could cool down.

"Que rico huele!" He yelled out as the glorious scent of baked goods filled the air. "I can't wait to eat it!" This is what I have to deal with on a day to day basis – a foodie, but I wouldn't have it any other way.