I Bought Some Handcuffs | Richard (+18)

"Hey, baby! I'm home!" I heard Richard yell as he opened the door to come inside the house. "Mi amor?" I heard him call out. "I'm in the bedroom!" I spoke. I heard him coming up the stairs and opened the door. "Baby, you wouldn't believe what happened today. The boys and I - " He stopped talking once he saw the clothing I was in, or in this case, less clothing. I wore nothing but lace underwear and had my hands behind my back.

"Welcome home, baby." I said, smiling at him. "What's all this?" His eyes traveled up and down my body, taking everything in. "Just a little surprise I had bought just for you." I brought my arms closer together, which results in them pushing my boobs more up. "Oh, yeah?" He took off his jacket and shoes as he walked towards me. I nodded and grabbed a hold of the collar of his shirt and pulled him down so he was face to face with me.

"You know..." I leaned in to where my lips were grazing his, but not fully touching. "I bought some handcuffs and a blindfold. Should I put them on you or me?" His breath hitched in the back of his throat and he grunted. "You." He went to close the distance between us, but I pulled him down and flipped him over, so he was beneath me. "I've thought about it all day, and I have to say... the thought of you at my mercy.." I ran my fingers over his shirt and slowly undid his buttons. "Gets me all hot and bothered for you, papi."

He chuckled. "Yeah, well good luck fulfilling that fantasy because you and I both know who's really in charge here." I undid the last button and smirked. I leaned down and kissed him while slowly grinding my hips against his clothed crotch. He went to bring his hands on my waist, but I brought them on his side and I intertwined our fingers together. I pulled away and looked him. His eyes were closed and his lips slightly parted open. "And that's gonna be me tonight." I quickly grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed him to the bed.

Shock was now written all over his face, and he chuckled. "Okay, yeah that's funny baby. Now uncuff me." I just chuckled and stopped my grinding movements. "Take a good look at me, mi amor. Because you won't get to see my face or my body until after I'm done with you." I reached over and grabbed the blindfold and he groaned. "No no no no you better not." I reached over and blindfolded him. "Aww shit.." he mumbled.

I didn't say a word as I let him realize that I wasn't letting him out anytime soon. "Baby?" I suddenly ripped open his shirt and exposed his broad chest out to me. He took a sharp intake and the cool breeze hit his flesh. I slowly ran a finger up and down his chest. "I've been thinking about you all day.." I ran a finger over his sensitive nipples and he shuddered. "When I get out of here, you are so dead."

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do to me?" I asked him, slowly grinding against him. "Oooh that's for me to know and f - for you to find out." I stood on my knees and unbuckled his belt. He bit his lip and tried to relax. "By the end of tonight, I'll have you a whimpering mess under me as you beg and beg for me to let you cum." I pulled his bottoms down and tossed them carelessly on the floor.

I let my fingers slowly drag across his boxers, but never once touching where he needed me most. "Fucking hell, (Y/N)! I need your mouth on me now." He bucked his hips and I stopped my movement and pushed his hips back down on the bed. "Patience, mi amor. All good things come to those who wait." He groaned and stayed still as I continued my little teasing game. After a few torturous moments of me not giving him what he wants, I placed my hand against his bulge as he sighed in content with some physical contact against his hard dick.

"G - Good. That's good, baby. Now, stroke me." He spoke. "Tsk tsk tsk... Richard, you forget.." I climbed up on top of him, letting go of his dick that was in my hand. "You're not the one in charge tonight." I placed kisses on his neck and he groaned. "No no okay, okay! You're in charge! Just.. just please put your hand back on me.." I ignored him and kissed down his chest, leaving hickies wherever I pleased.

"Nena, por favor.. I promise I'll be patient." He pulled on his restraints and tried to break free. "Don't struggle. You're not getting out of them just yet.." I trailed my tongue down his stomach and puffed out a breath against his bulge. He grunted and I smirked, seeing the effect I have on him. I slowly took off his boxers and his dick sprung free, almost hitting my cheek. His breathing became heavy as he anticipated my next move.

"What do you want, baby? My mouth or my pussy?" I asked him. "What?" He asked. "Go on, I'll let you choose one. My mouth... or my pussy." He sighed, finally feeling like he has some sort of control back. "Your pussy, mi amor. Please.. I want to feel as I stretch that pretty cunt of yours open with my dick." He shifted his body, preparing himself and expecting me to give him what he wants. I chuckled. "Too bad I don't care what you want."

I licked up and down his shaft and he moaned out loud. "Baby.. f - fu.. oh shit..!" His knuckles turned white as he made a fist and rolled his head back. I slowly brought his length into my mouth and started bobbing my head, his dick hitting the back of my throat. I moaned against him, sending him vibrations from my mouth. "Carajo baby... y - you feel so good.. ooh.."

I continued my movements until I felt him twitch in my mouth. "Ughh baby I'm gonna... c - cum.." I pulled away and he groaned. "What the fuck?! I.. I was so close!"

"I told you, babe..." I crawled up his body and placed a kiss on his chest. "By the end of tonight, I'll have you a whimpering mess under me as you beg and beg for me to let you cum."