My Snow Angel | Erick 🎄

"Thiago, espera! Ponte tu chaqueta

"Thiago, espera! Ponte tu chaqueta." Erick laughed as he helped put on his jacket as he was bouncing up and down, so ready to go outside and play in the snow. He slipped on his hat and stood up. "Ahora estamos listos." He laughed as Thiago was already walking towards the door, a little jump in his step as excitement washed over him.

"Vamanos! Quiero ir!" I looked at Erick as he grabbed the sleds in his hands, a smile plastered on his face. "Let's go."

After Erick finished putting the sleds in the trunk, we got in the car, strapped ourselves in and drove off to find the hill we told Richard and Aaliyah to meet us at. Richard wanted to find something fun to do with her, so we suggested that he come along and we'll make it a little play date for all of us. When Aaliyah heard about it, you best believe you could hear her squeals of happiness from the other side of the call when she found out about going sledding.

We found a parking spot, filled with a few other cars, and stopped there. We got out of the car and I texted Richard saying that we were already here. "They should be here soon, in the meantime..." Erick grabbed his sled and smiled. "Let's go Thiago!" They quickly rushed over to the top of the hill and watched as other people were sledding down. "Hey, wait for me!" I laughed and grabbed mine following after them, but not before locking the car.

Erick placed the sled down and got in first. "Okay, ven aca.." He placed him in between his legs in from of him and made sure he was secure. "¿Listo?" I got on my sled and took out my phone. "I'm gonna record you guys, okay?" They nodded as I started to slide down and hit record as they slid down behind me. "Weeeee!" Erick held onto him so he wouldn't fall off and laughed as they passed up some people sledding down.

Going down backwards is actually pretty scary because you can't see what's behind you. I laughed as we finally made it to the bottom and stood up. Erick picked Thiago up and dragged the sled behind them. "Otra! Otra!" He yelled and we slowly made our way back to the top.

"Ayo! Erick! (Y/N)!" We looked up and saw Richard all the way up on top with Aaliyah already on her sled. "Hey! You're here!" We quickly gave them a hug as Thiago was already getting ready to go down the hill once again.

"C'mon Aaliyah, I'll race you!" He sat down on his sled and then they were off. I looked over and saw Richard take some photos of them and laughed when she beat him to the ground first. "That's my girl! Hahaha!"

We continued sledding down the hill, having got some great videos and pictures to post up later. I got a video of Richard almost crashing into somebody as he yelled out "Sorry!" I have to tell you, it was probably the most funniest thing I've seen all day!

"Get ready to lose, Erick." Richard spoke as he got ready to slide down.

"Not a chance. Even though I'm not the best at Mario Kart, but this is my domain."

"We'll see about that."

They were now getting ready to race each other. Aaliyah with Richard, Thiago with Erick and I by myself... getting ready to record them all.

"On your mark.. get set.. go!"

We all quickly slid down the hill and I hit record. You could hear the laughter and see the smiles on their faces as they were making their way down. Thiago and Aaliyah were having the time of their lives as Erick and Richard were throwing snow at each other.

"Hey! Bro you're gonna make me lose!"

"That's the point!"

I was too busy focusing on them, that I didn't realize somebody was about to hit me. "Aahh!" I slid off my sled and rolled down the hill a bit until I was lying on my back.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Erick yell as his sled finally stopped and ran over to check up on me. "¿Estas bien?" He asked and I couldn't stop laughing, with my hand over my stomach, over what just happened. "Oh my – did you see that?! I got knocked over!" He laughed and turned to give Richard a thumbs up, indicating that I was okay.

He stood there for a moment, before taking his phone out and snapping a picture of me. "Hey!" I laughed as he put his phone away and helped me up. "What? I had to get a picture!" He smiled.

"Of course you did." I laughed and dusted the snow off of me. "You looked cute." I couldn't tell if he was blushing at the comment he made, or if his cheeks were pink simply because it's cold, but none the less it warmed my heart. I leaned in and placed a short sweet kiss on his lips, before getting hit with a snowball on the back of my head.

"Hey, you two lovebirds! You can do that later, but first we're gonna head over to go get something warm to drink. Come on!" Richard spoke laughing at the two of us. "Oh, you're gonna pay for that Camacho!" I leaned down and grabbed a handful of snow and tossing it at him.

You can guess where this lead up to for the next few minutes. This was honestly such an amazing day. I hope we can do this again.