Chapter 27 - Classic

(Y/N)'s POV
Spending that time with Outertale Sans really brings back memories of when my father used to teach me about experiments and whatnot, wonderful times. But anyway, I was off to another universe and that'll be Undertale. My portal opened in front of Grillby's, it was dark outside and the streets seem empty. Just having a brief look around, it reminds me of my old universe, how the surface looked like. Really, those were some great times.

I entered Grillby's to see Sans sitting by the bar and a few people in the booths seems like a good night to relax here. There was smooth jazz playing in the background, it really sets the mood in ordering a nice beer. I walked over to the bar and sat down next to Sans, "Evening, Sans..."

"Oh (Y/N), it's nice seeing you again."

I nod, "Likewise, how are things?"

"Good, just checking in?"

"Yep, just doing my job." I giggled.

Sans looked over to Grillby, "Grillby! Two shots of your tonight's special."

I giggled, "Oh? What're you planning?"

He chuckles, "Just wanna KETCHUP on things."

Classic Sans's POV
It hasn't been that long since I've seen (Y/N), but it was a nice surprise to see her again. We were having a great time together, laughing from our jokes, talking and catching up on each other's lives, and taking shots. As the minutes passed by, (Y/N) continued to take more shots and started to get woozy. Her face was all flushed and she got easily amused, to be honest, it was sort of adorable and a bit funny.

"You know, Sans... your universe reminds me a lot about my old universe."

I nod, "Yeah?"

"Yeah! Everything about it! It's just so wacky, isn't it?" There was a silence, "I really miss my old universe, all of my friends and especially my sister. Stars, if I had the chance, I'd do anything to get it all back." She looks over to me, "Your brother really reminds me of my sister..."

"... yeah-" She cuts me off and gets closer to me.

"Sansy, I never realized how much happiness you bring to my life until now. I don't know what it is about you, but whenever I'm around you, it feels so comforting and safe. I'm really happy to be with you..."

I blushed, "I'm glad...!"

She got closer, "Sansy..." She wraps her arms around my neck, "I really miss them..." Her eyes began to get teary, "I miss them so much, it's so unfair...!"

I wiped her tears away and hugged her, "I'm here for you..."

She pulled away, "Maybe I should leave, I'm ruining the mood." She softly giggles.

"No, you aren't... but do you want to go somewhere else?" She sighed and put her head on my shoulder, "... (Y/N)?" I moved her a bit to see that she fell asleep on me. I looked over to Grillby, "Grillby, put it on my tab." Then I teleported home with (Y/N) in my arms.

I wasn't sure where exactly (Y/N)'s universe was, so I'll let her sleep at my place for tonight. I carried her upstairs and into my room; I'll let her sleep in my bed since it's more comfortable than the couch. I set her down on the mattress and just before I left, she grabbed my wrist and looked to me. She sat up, still in a daze, and smiled at me; I don't think the alcohol is going to wear off for a while.

She started to take her cloak off, which I didn't think much of, but then she started to unzip her dress. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do to properly stop her, but I ended up pinning her against the bed. We both blushed, "(Y/N)! What are you doing?!"

She chuckles, "I should be asking you the same thing."

I let her go, "Sorry! I just-"

She sat up, "Shhhh..." She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down, embracing me while we laid down.

"(Y-Y/N), I think-" she cuts me off.

"Please... don't leave me." She hugged me tighter.

I hugged her back; seeing her like this breaks my heart, she has been through so much trauma and has to contain those emotions, it must be stressful for her. It's good for her to let it all go once in a while, but it really shouldn't be when she's drinking. Do I regret making her drink with me? Sort of, honestly, I didn't expect this to happen at all; my plans were to have a few drinks, have a fun time together, and get a bit closer to her. Did it work? It did but definitely not what I intended.

Having her this close is overwhelming and nice at the same time, maybe I should cherish this moment? No, that'd be weird, especially since she's drunk and probably won't remember what happened. Stars, I'm thinking too much about this, it's so stupid. I looked to (Y/N), she was knocked out. I feel bad for making her drink and putting her into this situation. I have a lot of explaining to do in the morning....