Chapter 29 - Fallen

(Y/N)'s POV
Off to another Alternate Universe and that's Underfell; the moment I stepped into the universe, I felt sudden chills, the atmosphere was grim and red. Honestly, I don't feel that safe here, but that doesn't matter, I have to check on Sans. I used Papyrus's scarf as a hood once again and teleported into Snowdin. I was nearby Sans's house but I quickly hid between the house and tool shed since there were monsters around.

The monsters here seem intimidating, if any of them saw me, they'd probably attack me. While I was hiding, I heard some barking in the tool shed. I teleported into the shed, this is probably the safest place anyways. Then I saw the dog, it was a small fluffy white dog with a red collar and a scar on its eye. It rushed up to me and started to bark, I smiled and crouched down.

It jumped on my lap and started to smell my face, what a cutie. It jumped back down and I started to play with it. I never knew Fell had a doggy, a cute and sweet one especially. As I was playing, the door slammed open. I slowly turned my head towards the door, it was Fell; thank goodness, I thought I was going to be ambushed.

He started to summon his attacks, "Who the hell are you?"

I quickly put my hood down, "It's me, Fell! Calm down...!"

"(Y/N)?" He calmed down, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Just checking on things." I smiled, "Also, I never knew you had such a cute doggy!"

He walked towards me, "That mutt? It's not mine."

"Oh? Who does it belong to?"

He shrugged, "Like I give a damn, but the mutt keeps eating Pap's lasagna."

Fell's POV
Of all things, I did not expect to see (Y/N) in my boss's shed or anywhere in my universe at all. I was supposed to be at my post, but I heard barking and giggling from the shed so I had to check. Still, I'm kind of happy to see (Y/N) again, but hell, she changed a lot. She somewhat looks the same when I last saw her, but now, she's really hot.

I asked her about her new clothes and she filled me in about the situation, damn, that must've sucked for her. If I were her, I would've hunted down for Error and killed him right there and then. But I guess I understand what she's doing now since she's a guardian now.

"Do you wanna get outta here?"

She hesitated, "I'm not sure, If I'm seen in your universe, I may get attacked..."

I thought for a bit, "What about Waterfall? There aren't any monsters there."

I held my hand out and she took it, "I'd love to." We teleported into a quiet place in Waterfall, and immediately (Y/N)'s eyes lit up. "Goodness! It's been so long since I've been here!"

I sat down at the bench, "Then you should come more often, sweetheart-"

I blushed, realizing what I just called (Y/N). She looked over to me, she was blushing too, then she giggled, "Sweetheart?"

"I- NO! YOU GOT THE WRONG IDEA!"

She sat down next to me, "You can call me that, you know? I don't mind."

I blushed, "A-Alright..."

I got up and walked over to the water while (Y/N) was still sitting at the bench. Geez, I'm a coward, I really need to tell her my feelings but I can't bring myself to. If I could fight any monster and human that attacks me, then shouldn't it be easy to tell (Y/N) my feelings? No, not at all. I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm a bonehead. Hell man, I'm wasting so much time right now, instead of talking to myself, I should tell her my feelings! But damn, why the hell am I getting so worked up about this?

Once I gathered all of my thoughts together, I turned around; (Y/N) was looking at the echo flower by the bench, now should be a good time to talk to her. I went back to sit next to her then I cleared my throat, "(Y/N)..."

She looks over to me, "Fell..." She smiles.

I blushed, "I-I... um.... I-"

She giggles, "Are you alright, Fell?"

"Yeah! Better than ever, I just..."

"Wanted to tell me something?" I nod, "Well...?"

Just then, she stopped smiling and she looked pale, "A-Are you okay, (Y/N)?!"

She stood up, "I have to go, there's something wrong. I'm really sorry to cut our time this short, but there's some business I need to deal with..."

"Oh alright, good luck with it." She hugged me then teleported away. I sighed and looked over to the echo flower, "I love you, (Y/N)...."