Chapter 36 - LOVE

(Y/N)'s POV
Nightmare brought me back to my universe, he set me down on the couch. I was getting super lightheaded from using my powers and I felt like I was going to throw up. Nightmare sat next to me while I rested, he looked so worried about me, I can't help but smile at that. After a bit of time, Core Frisk, Sci, and Ink came to my universe.

They surrounded me, I was too weak to speak to them, but I think they knew what happened. Things faded to black after that, I'm not sure what happened. When I woke up, I felt a little better than before, though there was still a pain in my stomach. Core Frisk was the only one there and they were thrilled that I woke up, but that was not as important as what happened to Dream.

When I thought things couldn't get any worse, it does; Core Frisk told me about what happened with Cross. Cross Chara stole half of Classic Sans's soul, they were able to get it back, however, Cross is on the loose. I took a deep breath, trying to take everything in.

"Do you know where they are?"

"I know where one of them is..."

"Great." I took my clothes from the table and went to change.

Dust's POV
I never would think Dream would turn to this, but he finally cut the positive shit and became what he needed to be. Dream asked me to join him in an alliance to destroy the AUs with Cross, Killer, and Horror. I agreed, considering it'll be fun to watch everyone scream in terror. After making that agreement, Dream left and I teleported into the forest.

From the second Dream came here, I knew someone was watching. I grabbed her by the hair and placed my knife against her throat. "Papyrus! You're the one who knows how to show mercy and kindness to others! Please, have some sympathy...!"

I let go of her hair and moved the knife away, then I grabbed her by the throat, pinning her against the tree, "How the hell can you see Papyrus?!"

"Brother, please! Let her speak..." Papyrus said.

I let her go, "You better make it quick!"

"Please, don't join them. I know you may not know me at all, but I'm here to help. I don't want you to get yourself hurt-"

"Enough! I don't have time for your bullshit!" I started to walk away.

As I was getting out of the forest, she teleported in front of me and slapped me across the face, "I don't have time for YOUR bullshit! Listen to me, Dust! Dream is using you! He will go against your agreement and alter your universe..."

I laughed, "Shut the fuck up!" I wrapped my hand against her neck then pinned her against the snow, "You really have some GUTS, don't cha? You know, I really should've killed you by now, but maybe it's that face and body you got that's stopping me..." Suddenly, a gaster blaster was summoned in front of me and I quickly teleported away, "... Who the hell is she...?" I whispered to myself.

She got off the ground, "If you're not going to listen to me, then I'll just make you..."

I smirk, "Oh yeah?"

She summoned a few gaster blasters on me but I was able to avoid them, then she turned my soul and placed gaster blasters around me. Unfortunately, I didn't dodge them. I tried to turn her soul blue but I wasn't able to find it... she's soulless? How is she alive? That caught me off guard and she summoned her bone attacks on me. I guess we have to do this the old fashioned way, I sliced through her attacks. I was able to get close to her but she turned my soul blue and threw me towards the trees.

She turned my soul blue again and moved me towards her, "... Dust, I really don't want to hurt you. Just listen to me, please..." I summoned my bone attacks towards her, her reaction was a bit slow and one of my attacks hit her. She dropped me and looked at me in sorrow and disappointment, "Please..."

I smirked at her and summoned my gaster blasters on her, then she summoned hers but it was much different than her previous ones, it was larger and more powerful than anything I've ever seen. She blasted at my gaster blasters, destroying them completely. I looked at her again, both of her eyes were glowing, who is she? What is she?

I don't know what but I gave in, "F-Fine... I'll listen..."

"Perfect."