Chapter 8

"Before that...i have to do something," I say. "There is a secret tunnel under this Mall, I want to go see what treasures it holds first."

"Oh! Uh okay..."

...she looks disappointed.

"It will be quick don't worry, we will find your friend afterwards."

"I...okay."

I created a team and names it dark vengeance. I don't know what other names there are but this is the perfect one for me.

--------
User "Reina" has joined your team
--------
"Alright, let's go."

We took the emergency stairs to the lowest level. On the way, Reina keeps getting attacked by zombies, I forgot she doesn't have the Grimes armour unlike me so I just clear out whatever zombie I can find on the way. It gives her exp for the skill and her level too so it's fine.

I look around, the stores and restaurants are all destroyed; blood is everywhere, same goes for bodies.

Reina gulps at the sight of that and I grab her shoulder. "Don't look if you don't want to, I will guide you."

She nods and closes her eyes.

We enter the supermarket and walk to the "staff only" room. It's probably where they keep all the supplies.

I kick the door open and decapitate every zombie here with just one thrust.

"Woah..." Says Reina.

"How are you not scared of this, but scared of the scene outside?" I ask.

"Uh well...i don't know why but the way you fight, makes it look like you are dancing and the blood's movement around makes it kind of ecstatic."

This girl...her ability to observe is on another level. My style of swordsmanship is indeed like dancing. The way I cut something, the blood will never be spilt ghastly, it would always look like the blood is dancing along with my sword.

It's my family's secret style, we never share it with any outsider.

I sigh. This girl might be more useful than I thought.

"Stop staring at me, let's move. We don't have time."

We walk to the designated area marked on the map. I plant a C4 here and it explodes, revealing a secret passage under the tiles.

It's more of a cave than a secret passage though. I jump inside and help Reina down.

The crystals in this cave light up the place, it's beautiful... Why is such a thing below a mall?

But I should not let my guard down.
"Stay close."

I follow the map to the "treasure" and reach a point where it leads to a dead end.

"What? Did someone already take it..." I mumble.

No, wait.

I place my hand on the cold hard ground. A few seconds later, I place my ears near it.

"Karma?"
"Shh."

I can hear something under this pile of rock... Some mechanism.

I got up and look around. Finally, I see a circular rock platform that looks like it is protruding out from the rest on the ground. That camouflage...

I step on it and the cave rumbles, the wall in front shakes and disappears into blue little lights. These blue little lights... it's like when a monster is killed, it disappears into blue little lights too.

I walk through it and the results shocked me.

"What the..."

There are a few mountains of gold and weapons, armour and all other stuff. It's so bright, it's burning my eyes.

Reina starts drooling at this sight and her eyes widen.
-----------
Congratulations, Team "Dark Vengeance". You have found a secret stash of treasures. It will be equally divided among the members.

+$100000
+Ninja's Robe
+20 Invisibility potion
+10 health potions
+Great spear of light
+Excaliber
+Ak46
+Rocket launcher
+Medusa's Staff
+50 backpack space
+1000 exp (1000000)

Lvl 212 - 213
-----------
...wow

I'm rich.

I don't need the spear, the staff, the Excaliber and Ak46. I can sell them for lots of money. I might need the rocket launcher so I will keep that.

I look at Reina. She is still shocked.

I snap in front of her eyes and she jolts back to reality. "Huh? Huh? W-W-What?!"

"What did you get?" I ask.

"Uh...money...potions of invisibility and health...and uh...some Rifles, mace and Katana." Says Reina.

"Katana? What Katana?"

"Greece Katana."

...

What.

That Katana.

"Ok, never mind. let's sell all of the weapons we don't need when the first stage ends. By the way, what's your weapon preference?" I ask.

"Uh usually I just use guns and rifles but if the one that I prefer the most...sniper rifles, I can snipe moving targets but not all the time."

A Sniper?

"Then do you know how to control the projectile and direction of your bullets?"

"Eh? You can?"

I nod. "High level and strong snipers do that, that's why they never miss and are always accurate. I did that once and I can try to teach you but I am not an expert."

"It's okay! I can try to learn the rest myself as long as you give me the basics."

I smile. "Yeah, good."

I change my mind about Reina. She will be a reliable member. Though I should keep my guard up. I don't want to be betrayed again, that's why...i don't trust Reina.