Chapter 49

Okay, first things first, I need to fix this meridian of mine. If I'm not wrong, I can fix it by creating a pill called the Dao Dai(倒带)pill which means rewind pill.
The theory of the meridians in stage 4 is that it is all connected by a string.
If the string is broken, your meridians break, crippling you for life.

Unless you take in the rewind pill which not only gives you a headstart cultivation base but also fixes your meridians.

One of the ingredients needed is 1 billion years old ginger, the other is a condensed dragon liver.

condensed dragon liver...

In this world, there are also monsters roaming around in the wild although this is the modern era. A dragon, however, is very rarely seen and can be very hard to kill.

Ah, shit...how am I going to get a condensed dragon liver.
-----------
Inputting memory.
-----------
!!
...

...

I see...

The system inputted the memory of this NPC into my mind.

I am currently skipping school because I plan to commit suicide today.
I have one younger sister and an older brother, both of which are more successful than me. I am the black sheep of my rich family.

My ex-girlfriend is my childhood friend and I used to think she was very pure and kind. But she was the exact opposite, evil and manipulative.

Tch...this is annoying.

As I try to get up, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my legs.

Oh yeah...my body is full of wounds. I need to take care of this.

I take out two health potions I found in Stage 1 and drink them. Soon, my body glows in green and the wounds subside, some even disappear completely.

Alright, this should be enough-

!

I immediately duck and draw my blade when I felt a presence behind me.

"Who!"

"Eek!!" Screeches Mino.

"Mino? How?" I ask, sliding my sword back into the scabbard.

"Jeez, don't just suddenly turn around. I connected to the BOG server and here I am! Although the only thing I can do is spectate." Says Mino.

"Spectate?"

Mino demonstrates what she meant by placing her hand against the wall.

!!

With a slight push, her hand went into the wall. It is as if she had a "no-clip" exploit on.
Woah...
I attempt to touch Mino and that scared her.

!

"W-What are you doing?" Asks Mino.
"Oh, I was just curious if I can touch you."

Mino blushes and calms down. She decided to move closer and looks away in shame.

Huh?... Why is she acting like...

"You know what? Nevermind." I say.

Mino stared at me with a hint of disappointment.

"Anyway, I have something to do. What are you going to do?"
"Hm...just walk around and explore. I'm curious to see everything first hand as I can only explore the world through Google Maps at first." Says Mino.
"Can they even see you or interact with you?"
"Mhm. I can choose to allow them to see me or not. After all, I'm still technically an NPC!"
"I see...alright, have fun."
"Oh! By the way, I found out all information about the man who placed the bounty on you. I already downloaded the data into your phone so check it out when you are done here." Says Mino.
"Thanks."