Chapter 21

They lead me to the meeting point planned in Polem city. Along the way, I killed every obstacle and let the two loot them because it is useless to me.
These two thugs look like delinquents. They both have a tattoo on their arm and a scar on their face...what do they think they are? Putting on such ridiculous "accessories".
And their name is Leon and Lim. Leon is the bigger one and he was guiding Lim just now.

...

I can detect several players ahead.

"Woah...there's a lot here, you sure you can take them all?" Asks Leon.
"Of course, their level is only around 40 to 50."
"What's your level?"

I glare at him.

"Alright alright! Sorry for asking." He backs off.

...

I look back at them and smiles.
"Thanks," I say before pointing my blade at them.

"Wait! This is not what you promised-"

I beheaded both of them.
They are troublesome and brings me no benefit, only chaos. Might as well take care of them first before they plan to take revenge. Leon, that guy, is terrified of me. No doubt that he will turn his back on me one day...everyone in this game is almost the same...

I'm on top of a building right now. Their meeting spot is in the building opposite, I can see approximately 21 players.
Looking below, the monsters have already spawned on the streets and some are even monsters capable of flying...like that gigantic fly behind me...he is evolved...this reminds me of fallout, I was quite addicted to that game and if memory serves me.

I take a rifle and place a silencer on it. Aiming at the belly, the fly charges towards me and I shoot.

Oh shit! Missed.

After emptying a whole magazine, I finally shot the belly and the fly explodes.

...

My aim is damn bad...yeah I don't think I should use guns anymore unless it's necessary.

Guns are just not my thing because of the recoil and aiming and other factors!
Besides, using a sword has many many more advantages to a gun. Like for example, if you run out of the bullet, a gun becomes a useless chunk of iron...or metal and if used properly, a sword can slice even a boulder.

I sigh.

I can slice a boulder, a tree, possibly a small mountain if I train hard enough...but...what will that bring about? Nothing. In modern society, swordsmanship is useless. My jobless and pathetic state is proof.

*papapapapappapa*

?

I can hear shooting sounds from the streets. I peer down and see Silverfish standing in the middle of a group. The group is fending off all the monsters around while Silverfish just sightsees. Damn pig.

---------
Task updated:

Kill Silverfish
Rewards:(10000 exp)(all of his assets)

Side: Kill all the players hired by Silverfish.
Rewards:(1000 exp)(all of their assets)
---------
Heh...this damn game knows exactly what i want...

From stage 2 onwards, the game will create mini-tasks depending on the user's environment or status or anything that could affect the user. This not only motivates the players but also give them a clear goal.

However, sometimes, the system will misinterpret our goal so we should not blindly follow every mini-tasks.

I should move on.