Chapter 39

!!!

"Another flawless victory for pair 16!!!!" Shouts the announcer.

Everyone started cheering and the entire kingdom was filled with roars of clapping.
-------------------
"Shit!!! Why did that bastard keep winning?!?" Says the king of the capital. "Who's the one who let him into the tournament?!"

"Your majesty, it's this two."

A knight brought in two tied up knights.
"Your royal majesty!!! Please show some mercy!! We didn't know that the outcast is this powerful-"

"No excuses!!! Execute them!!!"

"W-Wait!! Please show mer-"

*Splish*

"Tch. Some blood splattered onto my carpet!!" Shouts the king.

The other knights stare in horror at the two headless corpses.

"All of you better find a way and kill that bastard!!! Or you will be the one on the floor headless!!!!"
-------------------
Back to Karma
-------------------
-------------------
Skill acquired:

-Eagle's sight
-enhanced hearing
-------------------
No wonder player-killing is so popular.

Not only can you get more exp, but you can also have a chance to acquire their skills.

These two skills are really useful...

I can feel Aia's gaze. What does she want?

She walks to me and sits beside me, smiling.

...

"Hey, umm, what's your name?" Asks Aia.

The other boys start to glare at me out of jealousy...fools.

"I'm Kel, why?" I reply regardless.

"Can you protect me please?" She says, sliding her clothes off and revealing a bit of her cleavage

I sigh...

A classic trick by sluts. Too bad, it only works on idiots who are too engrossed in her sex appeal.

I shake my head and left.

"W-Wha-...WHAT'S WITH THAT REACTION?!" She shouts.

"Why the hell would I want to protect you, save yourself using your abilities."

"You virgin brat...just you wait!"

Yeah yeah...i will wait, let's see what you will do, though it's pretty obvious.

The reason why she is doing this is that the second part of the tournament involves 20 participants in a free-for-all battle in a larger arena. They didn't exaggerate when they tell us to battle in a "larger" arena...it is large, twice as large as the first arena.

Probably to give the 20 participants more space, the new, larger arena is equivalent to 3 football fields, damn.

For the previous round, after the first two fights, Reina and I have been winning continuously without doing anything because all of our upcoming opponents surrendered in advance.

"And now...the beginning of the second part of the tournament!!! Those whose plates start to glow, please step into the arena!!"

?

Oh, mine glowed.

I look in a distance to see Aia surrounded by guys, their plates are glowing too and they are staring at me.

Aia smirked once we made eye contact and left for the arena.

Wow, not obvious that you seduced all of them to fight me.