Chapter 34

What Karma didn't realise...is that he is more popular than he thinks he is:
--------------
Somewhere in California,
--------------
"Sir, this is all the information we gathered about the player, Karma."
...

"Karma huh...hahahaha!!"

!!!

"S-Sir? What are you planning to do?"

"What am I planning to do? DESTROY HIM OF COURSE!! I heard this guy defeated 4 groups of players all by himself. Not only that, but he also killed the boss in the first stage within only 6 seconds!! He also loves to torture players before sending them to death...like me. Hehe, I like this guy...i can't wait to see Karma scream and cry!!!"
----------------
Somewhere in Russia,
----------------
"Karma..." Says a woman.

...

"The international BOG will begin from stage 4. After which, we will probably meet Karma." Says a male beside her. "Are you really planning to recruit him? He's a Japanese and a failure in life at that."

"But he has potential...potential to be our test subject."
-----------------
Somewhere in China,
-----------------
"This brat! How dare Karma destroy Xue Mu!! He was our benefactor and our servant!!! Without him, where do we get our money from!!"

"Hahaha!!! Don't worry. This brat is nothing for us to handle. Recently there's a bounty on his head."

"How much?"

"1 billion U.S dollars."

!!!!!!!!!

"Hehehehe... let's hunt this bastard Karma down."
--------------------
Somewhere in Australia,
--------------------
"Add Karma to our elimination list if he doesn't agree to hold an alliance with us."

"Yes sir!"
--------------------
---------------------
Back in BOG
---------------------
A long, curly blond hair with red eyes woman appears in the village with her companions. Judging by how I cannot view their stats...they are probably players as well.

They got off their horses as the villagers welcome them.

"Kel, go hunt some boar! We are holding a feast for the hero!!"
"Alright."

Though they refused at first, Golden's party still agreed to stay for a while after the village chief's persistence.
---------
I went back with a whole bag of meat and the chefs quickly get into action.

I sigh as I see everyone's enthusiasm. Aren't they overreacting too much?

"Hey, are you okay?"

?

I look back and spotted Golden talking to me.

!!!!

Did she figure out that I'm a player? I thought I disabled my option of preventing players to view my stats. Is she that sharp to realise I'm a player when nothing of me says so?!!

"? Eh? Why the hostility. Do you hate us or anything?"

...

"Not really, " I reply. "Just everyone is overreacting."

"I know right!!! Luckily there is one of them who understands!!" Exclaims Golden with a smile.

One of them? So she didn't realise I'm a player?... But I should still keep my guards up.

Hm? She is staring at me in confusion? Oh...she wants a quest from me.

Luckily players can give other players quests as well...if not my cover will be blown.