Chapter 68

"D-Damn it!! You bastard!! Let me go or else-"

"Or else what?" I glare at Kanzaki.

!!!

"Y-You... You care for En, don't you? If you let me go, I might reconsider exposing her. Just so you know, You are only strong in the game but what if in real life? I will ask my brother to find you and kill you before moving on to doing whatever I like with the girls." Says Kanzaki.

!!!!

"Wait! Karma... Don't! let him go!!" Pleaded En.

"Hmm? Why?"

"I-I... He is part of the dragon Yakuza... Or to be precise, he is the son of the boss of the underworld."

"Hahaha!!! Now you know what my status is!!! Let me go! You trash!!" Says Kanzaki.

I smirk and pierces a knife into his hand.

!!!!

"Arghh!! You bastard!! I will fucking kill you!! I will fucking-"

I kick his stomach and he flew towards the wall, crashing through.

"Ack!"

He starts coughing out blood as he collapses on the floor.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Are you not scared-"

I grab Kanzaki's head and slam it to the floor.

"Now then, since you like talking so much, let's start with your mouth."

I close the door and take out a knife before proceeding to cut out his entire jaw.

Pssh*

The blood splattered everywhere as Kanzaki struggles in pain. It's futile.

"And now next, since you love lust so much, I will send your little brother down there personally to hell."

Kanzaki starts to struggle even more. He looks like he wanted to say something but he can't. His eyes were very red as if he has an eye infection and I can see slight tears.

I take out the bloody knife once again and proceed to torture him more

En interrupts me and prevents me from going any further. She is pointing at Kanzaki.

...

Pfft...

He died.

Shit.

I was constantly healing him and he still passed out and died.

Fuck, whatever.

"Karma... Are you always this fearless? Or do you not know who the dragon Yakuza are?" Asks En.

I look at what En is holding, a knife. She hid a knife with her huh...that's why she was able to untie herself when I didn't.

"Of course, I do know who the dragon Yakuza are."

"Then why did you still-"

I place my finger out to silence her.

"Calm down. Think about it, there's still a possibility that your friend betrayed you and set up this moment just for Kanzaki right? Tell me, how long have you been friends with that girl, is she greedy for money and does she know Kanzaki personally? And where did she tell you this secret of her being a prostitute?" I ask.

"Uh... I met her two weeks ago when she saved me from Kanzaki's bullying, we started becoming friends afterwards. Umm... I don't think she's greedy for money but I don't know about that. I once accidentally saw her talking to Kanzaki casually, I think she was even smiling but I paid not much attention to that. She told me her secret in her room at her home." Replies En.