Chapter 11

"Hm?"
"What's wrong?"
"No...i...nothing. Must be my imagination."

They walk towards the loot on the ground, it's dropped by the dead players.

"This is..."
"They were ambushed. It was a trap." Says a guy, who looks like he is the leader as he is the biggest and most tough looking with his muscles.
The guy has blond hair but black eyes. So not a foreigner huh...a delinquent.

I smirked and activated another trigger. The bombs I planted on top of the entrance explodes and collapse the entire surrounding. Now, the exit is blocked and they have nowhere you run...
This...is exciting!

Hahaha!!!! These bastards from the past, I will let you feel so much pain you wish you would rather be dead.

There is an ultimate way to completely "kill" someone in this game. And that's reviving them and killing them over and over again. They will feel the entire process from limb to limb and have no choice but to endure it.
In the end, when they are finally released, they will be brain dead in the real world from all the pain and will officially die in real life too...

Should I do this to the members of the golden eagle too? ...maybe I should.

"Welcome! Please choose your method of death." I say from above.

"What?! Who are you! Let us out." Says one of them.

"Oh? Try, go ahead."
I need them to completely lose hope first.

Afterwards, they desperately tried to destroy the fallen debris with explosives. It doesn't work.
"How...hey you! You must have a way out, right?"

"Of course, but should I tell you when I want you guys to die?"

"Huh-"

I snap and several strings emerge from the ground, binding all of them to the floor.

"Arghhhh!!!"

This time, the strings that I use are piano strings, one of the deadliest weapons used by assassins.

"You! What do you want?!" Says the leader.

"Nothing, just your life," I say, placing my blade against his throat.

"Wait- ARGSKKZKJHHHHH-"

I slit his throat and he slowly coughs to death. But I prevented it by giving him a temporary pain killer. Then slowly, I butcher his limbs off one by one.

His cries of agony can be heard from miles away...
--------
"Karma..." Says Reina.

She climbed through a hole in the wall with her friend and several other girls to find me.

"Oh, hi. Did you get them?"
"Y-Yeah but...what happened here." Says Reina.

I look at her and smile.

All of them suddenly felt a jolt of fear.
It's a normal reaction...after all, I am being surrounded by pools of blood and is splattered with blood all over my body too.

I feel great.

I walk towards them, all of them starts to back off.

I stop and sigh.
"Let's go," I say, before heading for the hole instead.
-------
We went back to the apartment Reina and I stayed in last night.

I use 2 bottles of 500 millilitres of water to wash off all the blood. It's not this easy to wash off blood in the real world though.
Guess a game is still a game.

"So, which is your friend?" I ask.

Reina points to a ponytail girl. She has brown hair and green eyes. No doubt, she is as beautiful as Reina.

"Okay. What's your name?"
"Ika..." She mumbles.
...

"Right, join my team."
"Eh?"
"What?" I say. "I want you to join my team."

"Uh but..."

I sigh. "Those people that I killed just now are those who kidnapped you. If I'm not wrong, they already raped a girl right? And all of you were forced to watch. So you know as much as I do that they deserve it."

"!!...How do you know?" Says Ika.
"Some things are not meant to be known. Anyway, are you going to repay me or not?"
"I-...okay. I will join your team."