Chapter 35

----------
2 days later
----------

"This way!" I say as I guide the party to the cave I found.

Once inside, I activate the hidden C4 I placed on top of the entrance yesterday with Fanz.

It exploded and all the rubble came crashing into the entrance, blocking our way out.

"Tch. Looks like we have to go forward now." Says Golden.

I made up a random story about the monsters in this cave bothering the villagers at night so I wanted their help to get rid of it.

What they didn't know is that since I come to this cave to "grind" every day... The respawned monsters in here are pretty fearful of me BUT they also have a huge grudge against humans because of me so...good luck to Golden's team.

I also informed Fanz that ahead of time.

And this cave is a dungeon with a boss at the end. Although I already killed it countless times so the respawned boss always liked to hide behind the pillars when I'm nearby, I am going to seal my presence this time.

Go wild, monsters. Make sure to enjoy venting your anger on them.

In this situation, I predicted that at least one member will die but Golden will definitely not die. She is already lvl 81 and that is very impressive for someone without a cheat skill and profound knowledge of the game.

Maybe only the "cheat skill" part applies to her.
----------
*huff* *huff*

"I think...we are in the clear...*huff*," says Golden.

Impressive. None of them died, their coordination is amazing but they still suffered some lash back.

The monsters were wild today heh...must have held quite a large grudge against me.

I'm not even going to lie. They stop resisting when I try to take their life now. It's as if they know they are guaranteed to die so what's the point of fighting back.

Fanz throws me a glance when he takes out bottles of water for his party to drink.

Before he hands them out. He tries to look for something around the bottle and finally sees something and passes that bottle to me.

There's a mark carved at the side of this bottle...

The others quickly gulp the water in the entire bottle.

Soon, I can see some of them showing signs of headache and drowsiness. I drank my bottle but felt no such thing...

!!!

This guy mixed the water with the drug I gave him yesterday!!! Amazing! I didn't think till this far.

When someone is tired and you hand them a bottle of water, they won't really question what's in that water and just gulp it down. Especially when that bottle is from a companion.

Does he attend psychology lessons?

Fanz just becomes more interesting as time passes...

"You guys!! What's wrong?"

Wow, Golden isn't affected.

"Fanz!! You bastard!!" She draws her sword out and thrust towards Fanz.

I grab her blade and snap it with my bare hands.

!!!

"You are a player-"

Sliding a dagger out of my pocket, I quickly finish Golden and slits her throat.

The blood sprays and splattered all over the place as she grasps her neck and falls onto the ground.