Chapter 77

Judging by the line-up. It is very likely I will face off against Dalbir next...

...

No, he is dangerous. He doesn't rely on traps but guns and sight and maybe on hearing, rendering my clones almost useless. He is bound to notice I am using a clone too and will aim for my main body instead when I am controlling my clones, that's one of the major weaknesses I cannot expose.

So how? Should I try to find out what Lustzn use to get Dalbir on her side and then from there try to ally...

No... I can't. I still need to prove to Joseph, I can't back off now, I need to find a way to defeat Dalbir.

...

I lie in my bed staring at the ceiling.

Today... was very tiring and exciting.

...

I heard only a professional shooter can compete against another professional shooter. Many gamers seem to agree with this.

Good and professional shooters won't even allow melee fighters to get close. Even if a melee fighter did get close, they can switch from a sniper rifle to a normal revolver, with lots of variation.

Thus, very good shooters are a nightmare...

Distance, speed, power. Ranged weapons can cover all of that. Therefore stuff like swordsmanship or martial arts is rendered useless on an actual battlefield with firearms. How to cover such a distance without being shot-

!!!

Wait.

I smirk.

Now that I think about it, there are still a few Golden Eagle original members I haven't touch yet. (For all you STM people, Golden Eagle is Karma's former team with Aki.)

Rena and Rina are probably dead now since Golden Eagle never existed but they might still be alive. I don't have any grudge against these two sisters but they are bystanders who did nothing when I suffered. After I was betrayed, they just stood there as well.

Now then... I thought of one very simple method to defeat Dalbir.

I check the shop and bought some stuff.

Hmmm... is Triazolam effective? I know the effect is not immediate in real life but it is still a sleeping drug and this is a game... Is there any drug that allows me to instantly endorses my target to fall unconscious?

I browse through the store until I find something that catches my eyes.
---------------
Sleeping tranquillizer. (Legendary Grade)
$10000000

Immediately puts your target to sleep for 10 minutes regardless of their defence and will lose the memory of what happened in the past 5 days. (Amnesia)
----------------

Wow...how simplistic.

This is very useful and expensive.

I buy ten of them and proceed to contact the twin sisters, Rena and Rina.

...

...
--------------
Rena, Rina accepted your invitation.

Karma: hi.

Rena: :0

Rena: is it really you, the real Karma?

Karma: Yes.

Rena: omg... But sorry, I prefer Joseph <3
----------------

Do you think I give a fuck who you prefer?

----------------
Karma: it's not like that. I want to ally. I need more manpower.

Rina: I am in.

Rena: wha-, that was fast Rina! Fastest hand in the west eh? Hmm... I know the temptation to be in the same team as the top players but... Okay!
------------------
...