Chapter 70

Discord: https://discord.gg/An4mWA8
---------------

We leave the black market and back to my apartment.

Checking the list. Roger... This guy likes sneaky businesses.

He has orders for the illegal smuggling of drugs and weapons.

Damn...

Hmm, other than that what else...

!!

Oh?

So there's a corporate currently trying to take Roger's business down. The corporate belongs to a beautiful lady probably in her 20s named Julius. Julius is known to be a prodigy from a young age due to her sharp instinct and ability to innovate to an extreme extent.

Hmm...

Roger's businesses have several properties all around stage 5 but it shouldn't be more than...

I check the list.

25. Roger has 25 properties including retail, resorts, and factories.

Shouldn't be that much of a hassle.

"Let's meet up with Julius," I suggest.

??

"Why?" Questions Sakura.

"Because I want to hit two birds with one stone you see..."

???

"Well, you will get what I mean later, let's meet up with her tomorrow," I say. "For now, we prepare for the show."
----------------
At first, Julius did not agree to a meeting. But after I mentioned Roger, she immediately agreed.

"What do you want?" She asks, frustrated.

Seems like Roger did pressure her a lot huh. She agreed to meet me outside but is in her business suit and looks like she just came out of bed with some strains of her long hair sticking out.

"I will get straight to the point. Do you want Roger to disappear? I can help you with that in exchange for a little something." I say.

...

"Huh? Did you call me out just for this? Are you trying to scam me? If a corporate can't take him down, you expect a boy like you with no special background to do so?" Exclaims Julius.

"But life is about taking risks right? You need to trust me."

"Yeah but this is...ridiculous."

Julius bites her fingernails in frustration.

I sigh.

"Looks like you are not that type of person huh... No wonder you can't take down Roger, I'm leaving." I purposely say as I stand up.

!!

...

I walk to the door of the VIP room in a restaurant until Julius stops me.

"... Fine tell me what you want first."

I smirk. "2 million points. That's all I need."

"2 million points?... So you want money huh... Fine. I will pay you a downpayment of 10%. when Roger is completely crushed, I will then give you the rest." Says Julius.

"Fine by me," I say and sit back down.

I take out my phone and give the signal to Sakura.

"Now we just wait," I say as I continue eating.

"Wait?"

"Calm down. You will understand soon."

Julius gulps in anticipation. She is carefully observing me...
She looks so anxious that she doesn't even have the appetite to eat.