Chapter 51

Oh yeah...Derrick is from a rich family huh.

"Oi Derrick," I say.

He jumps in shock and asks with a stuttered voice. "W-What."

"You are from a rich family right?"

"Y-Yeah!! I'm from a rich family!! If anything happens to me, you will-"

I immediately smile and grab Derrick's collar. "Do anyone in your family have a condensed dragon liver?"

!!

"Y-Yeah...that's our family heirloom." Says Derrick.

Heirloom huh...

I smirk and throws him onto the ground. "I honestly don't want to make things more troublesome and offend more people so let's make a deal."

?

"If I'm not wrong, you are not the next heir of your family and that Steven guy is right?"

!!!

"Yeah...he is considered the genius in our family who can achieve stage 4 of the gold core realm at the age of 17."

"Good, I will cripple his cultivation, how about that?" I ask.

!!!

"You mean..."

I nod. "I will help you take over as the heir, in exchange, give me the heirloom. If you reject my offer, I will do things the hard way and slaughter everyone in your family."

"You think you can?" Asks Derrick.

I kick the wall behind and leave a deep mark. "Yes, I can."

Derrick gulps and looks at Steven. After about a minute he finally asks "Are you confident you can beat someone in the soul wandering realm?"

I nod.

He finally smiles and says "deal."

Derrick reported to his family what happened and proudly present himself in front of his family with me, I dragged Steven's body along after crippling him and throw him to the elders.

"Derrick!!! You bastard!! You plotted against your brother!?!" Shouts a man.

"Don't bullshit with me. This has always been how our family works. The strongest gets everything." Says Derrick.

"Is that so...Then you don't mind if I kill you right now do you?"

The man jumps at Derrick with his hand shaped like an eagle claw. He seems to be aiming for Derrick's neck.

I step in and grab his hand before throwing him onto the floor. I then stomp on his spine which paralyzed him.

"Aargh!"

!!

"That kid! Who are you!" Shouts a woman.

"He is the guy who helped me. So if you don't want to end up like uncle here, surrender the heirloom and the seat to me!!"

A girl can be seen hiding behind a chair. Derrick notices her and decided to ignore her.

"Y-You!!"

"Wait!" Shouts an elderly. "That boy...he has no cultivation but has trained himself up to a body that is similar to a stage 4, soul wandering realm...Derrick, He asked you for the heirloom in exchange for helping you right?"

!!

Woah, pretty sharp of this old man.

"So you are not planning to give it to me?" I say.