Chapter 52

Hm? When I was about to leave my apartment the next day, I find a letter on my doorstep. It's a marriage invitation from my sister.

She's getting married? Hm... That's today.

Should I attend is another matter.

Hmmm...alright, I will go. I suppose my family still wants to save face after abandoning me so they sent an invitation. I bet they also don't expect me to show up.

I decided to skip school and buy an appropriate suit for the wedding using the black VIP card given to me by Derrick's family.

*BOOOOOM!!!*

!!

Halfway while shopping I accidentally broke through and a huge impact was emitted.

Oh shit!!! I forgot that auto cultivation is a passive skill!!!

"Did someone just break through while shopping?!!" Shouts a passer-by.

"Who is that talented genius who has the mental capacity to cultivate and shop at the same time!!?!?" Shouts another passer-by.

I-I better leave...

I quickly pay for my suit and left.

Anyways, I'm now on the tenth stage of the soul wandering realm.

I heard that cultivation takes a lot of concentration and time...so this auto cultivation feels like a cheat skill aside from the "mind of an expert".

This is becoming like an idle game...

After that, I went to the dining restaurant listed on the slip of paper. I gave the invitation to the guy stationed at the entrance and he gasped when he looks at me.

?

"Ah!! Uh yes, you may enter. By the way, who are you? You must be some genius to be able to cultivate to the tenth stage of the soul wandering realm at such a young age!!"

"Oh... I'm Kel," I reply.

...

"W-What? That's not a good joke, young master." Says the man.

"I'm not joking though."

"Haha...this young master sure is funny. Never mind, I will find out your name later, you may enter." Says the man.

I enter just as he says. The interior is a huge hall with countless people in it.

I'm not joking though... I AM Kel.
So he does not recognize me? Or does everyone forgets how I look but remembers that I'm crippled?

Hmmm...

Seeing the fabulous food on the buffet table, I held back my urge to take everything and just choose some...ugh!! I want to eat that lobster!!! That crab!!!!
That beef!!!!!

The lights start to be dim and focus on two people on the stage. Is that my sister and the other is...my brother in law.

"We come here today to congratulate Mena and Kazuki on their marriage! We wish them longevity, prosperity, and eternal happiness!!!" Says my father using the microphone.

Everyone started to raise their wine bottles and cheered. I copied the woman beside me and did the same.

After that, the party begins and everyone continues to enjoy themselves.

When going to the toilet, I accidentally bumped into a man.
"You bastard! Watch where you go!"
"Oh, my bad," I reply.
"Wait!... YOU ARE KEL!!"

His scream echoed through the hall.

"K-Kel?! That trash actually came!" Says someone in the hall.