Chapter 31

After dealing with the "special" (weak) force, I look at the shocked expression of Xue Mu and Lim Kong.

Seeing their despair, I smile as I walk towards them.

"W-Wait!! You can't do anything to us!! We have families backing us and if they find out about this, you will not be-"

"Blah blah blah, I don't care."

"You!...Such an arrogant bastard." Says Xue Mu.

"I have my reasons to be arrogant."

If it was the past me, I would have let them go. But now, I'm different...i will destroy them from the roots.

"Just wait and see! You damn bastard!! Your entire family will suffer!! Anyone related to you will suffer!! Everything- MPPFH!?!!"

I immediately step on Lim Kong's head to shut him up.
"Well, rest assured. I don't think anybody would want to help your family anymore. After all, they wouldn't want to lose face." I say.

!!!!

"What...do you mean?" Asks Xue Mu.

I take the controller on the floor and turn on the wall television in a distance.
"It should be about time..." I mumble.

Finally, this happened:
"We interrupt this broadcast to bring everyone a shocking discovery!! We have recently received news about the famous Lim family and deeds of Mr Lim Xue Mu's third son, Lim Kong."

!!!!!!!!!!

"What?..."
Lim Kong's eyes widen as he stares at the television. Not flinching, not moving, he just stares.

Xue Mu, however, is trembling.

"Y-You bastard!!! You did this?!!" Shouts Xue Mu.

"Of course not. I am here with all of you, how could I give such information to the media to frame all of you." I say with a smile.

"The information we received is as followed, " the reporter continues. "We now have definite proof and evidence of both bribery and rape committed by Lim Kong. Several suicide cases are now confirmed to be linked to Lim Kong as well."

The television then switches over to the head police chief conference.

"Sir, I wonder how you are going to explain this situation to everyone?" Asks a journalist on the scene.

"We...have failed to notice that a department...no, several wicked departments have been taking ridiculously high bribes from that rich scoundrel and for that, I sincerely apologize." Says the chief as he bows to everyone. "But, because we know have definite proof, we will be investigating to arrest all related criminals. Please wait for further details."

The television switches back to the news reporter and she says "Other than bribery to polices, Lim Kong has also attempted to bribe the spouse of the women he raped. According to the photos, videos, and voice recordings we received, Lim Kong sometimes also organises a gang rape together with several despicable methods to get rid of anyone who tries to expose him. Luckily for us, it seems like one person manages to escape with this information and reaches us just in time. We also notice that his father, Mr Lim Xue Mu, attempts to help his son wraps up evidence of his son's crime, making him an accomplice. Police have also analyzed the evidence and have confirmed that nothing has been altered and all of it is photoshopped free-"

I turn the television off and throws the controller on the floor before sitting down on a couch.

"Now, you understand what I meant right?" I say.

!!!!

Both Lim Kong and Xue Mu continues to lower their head, not looking at me and staying silent.

"Do you think the other families will still want to help you? If they do, they would be considered accomplices and will be charged as well. Oh yeah, I know. Because of how rich all of you are, you might try to shorten your sentence by bailing...BUT..."

I walk to Lim Kong and I grab his hair to force him to look at me.
"YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING..."

Lim Kong starts trembling for the first time without rebelling. Mucus is coming out from his dirty nose as tears start to well up in his filthy eyes. This pathetic state of the pig...brings joy to my eyes!!

Hahahahaha!!! He looked like a pig about to be butchered.

"Your family's business will crumble without Xue Mu. And because of that, you will start to live in poverty. You and your two brothers are the most useless shits in this world. Hahaha!!! Now then...i would be happy to see if you can try to use the money to solve your problem afterwards."

With that final speech, I smirked at this pathetic family and left.
---------------
Now that's two problems down.

Saikirei went ahead and sabotaged the entire BOG system huh...he didn't hold back in his revenge. He must be really angry. It also came out on the news...how the entire plans for stages 3 to 5 were released to the public anonymously and the fact that the second stage's data was all deleted and hacked so all current players are automatically moved on to the third stage. En looked quite disappointed because she spent lots of brainpower strategizing...well at least Reina and Ika is celebrating.

And just when I thought I was done...i had another problem.

The third stage starts 2 days later but apparently...my old high school classmates are organising a reunion...

Shit.

I don't want to go but Aki is forcing me to.

Those SOBs used to bully me a lot just because I was so "weak" and naive. Despite being trained in swordsmanship, I did not attempt to fight back. Ugh...i don't want to see their faces.

Everyone looked down on me. Even the teachers laughed at my suffering. Just because I'm bad at almost everything. My sports result was an E because I didn't want to attract attention and let them know I am athletic. My grades were the lowest because they kept stealing and taking away my notes. Clubs rejected me just because they think of me as useless. Every teacher who was in charge of my class always dreaded coming to class because of me...

DAMN IT!!!

I want to punch them all so much.

After work, Aki went to pick me up at the convenience store.

"Hey bro, I think you should change before going. I don't think you should go in your uniform..." Says Aki.

"...fine."

We arrive at the deluxe restaurant after I changed at my apartment. It seems like one of my classmates became successful and rented the entire place.

"Sup!!! Everyone!!!" Exclaims Aki.
"Woah!! Bro!! You are here!!" Exclaims Leon. "Ugh...Karma is with you."

I smirk when I see him.
Leon was a formal member of Golden Eagle...and also my bully back from high school. Heh...i can't wait to break him.

All the girls started to crowd around Aki...oh yeah, he is a playboy.

"Heh...judging that Karma only came in casual clothes, I guess it's safe to say he's still the trash like before huh..." Says Arase.

Arase is the model student for our high school. He is handsome, good at sports, have very high test results...basically, a model male that every girl strive to have.

Heh...this bastard is still arrogant like before huh...

I sit down on the table they are seating in and they start to get up.

"You!! Why are you sitting at this table?!" Shouts Fumuki, another slut in my class.

"Why? I can't?" I simply reply with a smirk.

!!!!!!